Chapter 4

Welcome back!!!

THE NEXT DAY
It was a very chaotic day for the Khan family., everyone was busy doing the preprations for the first marriage of their family. Everyone was settled around the table having breakfast. Aayat, Syra and Zara were very excited and were going crazy about the wedding. As of for the boys they were acting completely normal, as a matter of fact, the groom was also not acting as crazy as the girls.

"I am thinking, why don't you children go and complete all your shopping in the first half? As we elders have some  work to look after, so we'll complete that, and as of our shopping, it has been already done.." Beejaan asked her grandchildren.

"I think, Ammi is right, you all should go and be back as soon as possible. Because Daniyal and Zayan are leaving tomorrow  for Udaipur and we need to discuss a few things with them before they leave." Asif Ali said and all of them nodded in approval.

As everyone was done with their breakfast, all of them left, leaving Zayan and Aayat on table as they were still not done.

"You better by me ice cream today, you ditched me yesterday ,but you can't do that to me today." Aayat ordered Zayan, glaring at him.

"Ya will see" Zayan said and stood up. He winked at her and ruffled her hair messing it up completely and ran from there laughingly.

"UGHHHHH, ZAYAN ASAD KHAN come back this instant or you are gone." Shouted  Aayat furiously, while running after him. He rushed towards his room, she followed him with similar pace.

"See you soon ." Zayan said and closed the door of his room on her face. She started banging the door , threatening him to break it.

"Zayan me akhri dafa keh rahi hu bahir aajao, nahi toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga." Aayat shouted while banging the door.

"Tumse zaada bura ho bhi nahi sakta koi Aayat." Came Zayan's voice from his room.

"That's it I am done."Aayat said and stopped banging on his door.

"Ji Tayya Abu, Zayan darwaza nahi khol raha." Aayat said softly, making sure it was audible on the other side of the door. That was it, he was gone now. Zayan was scared of no one in his life except his father. He was the only person, who had the power to make him do whatever he wants.
While reciting dua, Zayan slowly opened the door , just to come face to face with  Aayat , who was laughing at him uncontrollably while clutching her stomach. His face was worth watching. As soon as Zayan realized , that she just pranked him , he got furious and stepped forward towards her, while this time she ran and he followed her.They would have spent the rest of the day following each other, if Beejaan would have not interrupted them.

"What is going on here? Aap dono bache hai kya chote jo aise bhaag rahe hai ek dusre ke peeche. Shaadi ka ghar hai Hazaro kaam hai aur aap dono bhaag rahe hai. Kuch toh sharam kare aap dono."

Beejaan scolded both of them for their childish behavior.
"Sorry Beejaan" both of them said in unison with their  heads down in shame.

"Acha now leave it, get ready you, need to go for shopping remember?" Beejan said as both of them nodded and left for their specific rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAYAT'S POV

'What does he thinks of himself? Idiot, saare baal karab kar diye mere' I said to myself and started looking for an outfit for myself. Fifteen minutes later, I got dressed in a simple celeste blue kurta with mirror work and paired it up with white pants. I wore light make up as I am not very fond of a lot of it. I swear it feels like you've painted your face. Never mind coming back , I just glanced one last time in the mirror, picked up my phone and rushed downstairs as everyone's waiting for me.