Ch.15 "Boiling Point"

Louis' P.O.V.

I woke up to a quiet house. I'm usually always the first one to wake up. I rolled out of bed and sluggishly walked up the stairs to Liam's room, to see if he was awake. The door creaked as I opened it, causing Liam to open his eyes and glare at me. "Hey bud, sorry to wake you." I said walking towards his bed and sitting down on the edge of it. He didn't respond, he just closed his eyes again trying desperately to fall back asleep. "You ready to get up and start moving?" I asked while rubbing his leg. He stayed quiet and acted as if he couldn't hear me. "Liam come on now, it's time to start the day." I said patting his leg. "I just wanna sleep," he mumbled. "You've been sleeping long enough Liam, please get up now." I said more firmly. He groaned and sat up a little bit, rubbing his eyes in annoyance. "Someone's grumpy this morning." I said messing up his hair. "I'm not grumpy, I just want to sleep but you won't let me." He snapped. "Excuse me?" I said raising an eyebrow at him. "You always wake me up, you never let me sleep in and you wonder why I get mad." He sassed back. "Hey, you need to watch your tone with me Liam. This is your only warning, I'm not having this today. Now I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Get up and make your bed without any complaining." I told him sternly. Liam got out of his bed and crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at the ground. "Watch it." I said pointing a finger at him. With that I walked out of his room and made my way to Niall and Harry's room. I noticed both boys were playing FIFA in their boxers on Niall's bed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at the sight. "Good morning boys." "Good morning." They said in unison, keeping their eyes on the game. "Who's winning?" I asked going over to where they were sitting. "Me!" Harry said enthusiastically. "Yeah well not for long, you just got lucky." Niall exclaimed. I couldn't help but laugh at their competitiveness. "After you finish the game I need you boys to make your beds, get dressed, and come downstairs for breakfast. Deal?" "Deal!" They said together. "Alright I'll go get breakfast started." I said. I planted a kiss on both of their foreheads before leaving. I went downstairs and saw Zayn already making breakfast. "Oh, good. I was just about to start cooking but you beat me to it." I told him making a smile spread across his face. "Do you mind washing the fruit while I'm cooking the bacon?" Zayn asked me. "Sure," I replied walking over to the refrigerator to grab the fruit. After getting what I needed I shut the fridge door and went to the sink. As I turned it on Liam came walking down the stairs and sat down on the living room couch. "Liam, did you make your bed?" I asked as he turned on the TV. "Yes." He replied, I could hear the rudeness in his voice still. I shook my head and looked over at Zayn, who was looking at me confused by the Liam's attitude. "He's been like that all morning." I told Zayn quietly, just enough for him to hear me. I got back to washing the fruit and once I finished I put an even amount of fruit on everyone's plates. "I'll get Harry and Niall." I said leaving the kitchen and walking up the stairs. As I walked past Liam's room to get the other two something caught my eye. I immediately turned around and entered Liam's room to make sure what I saw was correct. I stood there getting angrier by the second as I stared at Liam's messy bed. I took a deep breath and went to the top of the stairs. "Liam James, get your butt up here!" I demanded. "What?" He asked turning around and looking at me for the couch. "Get up here." I said putting emphasis on each word. He shut off the TV and met me at the top of the stairs. Once he was in reaching distance I grabbed his arm and dragged him into his room. "What's that?" I asked him pointing to his bed. "My bed." He whined. "Why isn't it made? I specifically told you to make it!" I said firmly. He whimpered as I tightened the grip on his arm. Liam protested as I brought him over to his messy bed. "I'm sorry, Louis! I'm sorry, please!" He begged. I sat down on the bed without responding, and pulled Liam over my knee. Liam clutched the bedspread and hid his face, as I yanked his jeans down. I began to spank the pleading boy hard, over and over again. Liam squirmed as I continued to spank him over his boxers. He was trying to be brave, but finally he began to cry out. "Oww! Louis! Please! I'm sorry!" He was twisting and turning to get away from my hand as it fell again and again, relentlessly smacking his bottom. "I'm glad you're sorry Liam! You lied to me, and I imagine you're going to be a lot more sorry before we're through." Liam tried to reach back but I grabbed his wrist, pinning it to his back and continuing the punishment. Five minutes later when Liam was sobbing with both wrists pinned to his back, too exhausted to struggle much more, I finished with ten extra hard swats that all landed in the center of Liam's burning bottom and then let him up. Liam grabbed his bottom immediately and began to rub as he stood looking sorrowfully at me, tears streaming down his face. "Now make your bed and quit with the attitude! I don't want you coming downstairs until you're ready to behave, am I understood?" I asked him sternly. "Yes." He cried. "If you don't fix the attitude I won't hesitate to put you right back over my knee. Got it?" I asked. He nodded while rubbing the tears off his face. "Good." And with that I got up and headed for the door. "Louis..." Liam called making me stop and look at him. "I'm sorry I lied to you." He said beginning to break down again. I sighed and walked over to him. I sat down on his bed and patted my lap for him to come sit. He quickly sat down on my lap and cried into my shirt. "It's okay Liam, I forgive you. As long as you don't give me or anyone else anymore attitude." I assured him while rubbing his back. "I'm sorry Louis, I was just confused." He said making me give him a puzzled look. "Confused about what babe?" I asked him. "I don't know, it's just that in my dream last night you and I were mad at each other. So I guess when I woke up I hadn't realized we weren't really mad at one another. And that's why I was in a bad mood." He said making laugh. "You are something else you know that." I said making a faint smile appear on Liam's tear stained face. "I've never quite heard something like that before, but I accept your apology. I'm gonna go get the other two and help Zayn set the table. Come down when you're ready, AND after you make your bed." I told him. He smiled and nodded. I leaned over and kissed the top of his head, and left him alone to gather himself.