CH • 3

•K O R I S P O V•

after a lonnng boring day of concert pampering, vocal warmups, rehearsal, blah blah etc etc...
it was finally concert time
I got in a tunnel that takes me to the stage.

the begining music to my song 'change your life playing'
(((a/n: original iggy song but pretend the lyrics aren't dirty)))

I took a deep breath before stepping on the stage and giving it everything I got

man I love this
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
" money and more money is the only thing I'm after.
you can cut the fake talk I ain't messing with no actors.
I'm on top of my green like I'm driving on a tractor.
you haters are a nightmare you nightmares bout to be casper "

I loved the feeling I got right after I finished a show. It was a bittersweet feeling. The bitter part being that the shows over and, the sweet part is knowing I gave it my all and might of made a few people's dreams come true in the process. Well, atleast that's what I tell myself...

The crowd was yelling things like
"We love you Skylar!" and "Diggs Diggs Diggs...!" I'm still not used to being called that.

" well l.a., you were an amazing crowd but sadly that was my last song for the night. i love of all of you so much. those of you that have backstage passes and that are going to the meet and greet, I'll ya see in a few. goodnight ya'll"

I flashed a smile and blew a kiss then walked backstage to my dressing room. I was a sweaty mess. I chugged a whole bottle of water and changed into a more comfortable (and not drenched in sweat) outfit before walking out and taking a seat at the meet & greet table.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The first person of the night was a little girl who was wearing one of my tour t-shirts. She was plain out adorable."What's your name, cutie?" I asked crouching down so I was the same height as the little girl. She replied "Kori" but the way she said it was more like 'Kowee'. "You don't say? I have a really close friend with the same name as youu " " Really? " she asked and it sounded like 'weely'. I took a picture with her and signed her shirt. I love meeting my fans, especially when there so little.

* two hours later...

There's only 4 people left. I turn my head as they walk in the room. My eyes almost popped out of my head it was Phoebe, Cherry, Max, and Finnick. 'Okay Kori, errr Skylar act normal'. I flashed a smile and waved. Cherry came up to me first and asked for me to sign her cd then handed it to me. "Sure thing, Cherry" I said and looked down to sign the cd. "How do you know my name?" she asked me with a weird look on her face. I froze "uhhh.. ummm... you... I.. "Cherry, your shirt has your name on it silly"
Phoebe cut me off before I could do anymore stuttering. Thank you so much Cherry for wearing that shirt.
"Haha yeah so what's the rest of ya'lls names" "Well I'm Phoebe, that's Max and Finnick, and well you already know that's Cherry" "Nice to meet you guys, do you wanna picture?" "Uhhhh duh, then I can brag to my friends about meeting the Skylar Diggins" said Finnick in a flirty tone. 'If he only knew it was me' I thought to myself. "So can we get a group photo and then individuals?" asked Phoebe "Of course" I took a picture with all of them, then Finn, Phoebe, Cherry, and lastly Max. When he put his arm around me for the picture I felt that spark that I feel every time he touched me. I know he felt it to because I saw him jump. That makes nervous. What if he looses the feeling he has for me and falls for Skylar. Wait I forgot we're the same person. And I plan on telling them since there pretty much the best friends I have now.

"Hey since ya'll are the last people would you wanna come eat with me?"I asked them. "Well duh!" exclaimed Cherry. I giggled and then told them we were going to eat at a restaurant down the road. "We'll meet you there see ya in a few"said Phoebe.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Were going to eat at a little burger resturaunt that we didn't think many people would be at.

I really want to tell Max but I'm not sure how.

We all sat down in a booth.

We ordered and made small talk the whole time.

It was so easy to talk to them because I already knew them.

It made it a little harder to stay in character though

I suddenly got an idea.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" I told them

I started walking towards the bathroom then I turned my head to make sure they weren't looking before I went outside the resturaunt and walked around to a bench at the front

I texted max 'Hey. come outside I have a suprise for you but don't let anybody know we're your going'

I took a my wig off, threw on a sweat shirt, took deep breath and waited for Max.

• M A X P O V •

Skylar got up and went to the bathroom when Kori suddenly texted me.

I unlocked my phone and read it
'Hey.come outside I have a suprise for you but don't let anyone know where your gong."

What? how did she know we were here?

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom before our food gets here" I said

I quickly snuck out when they weren't looking and saw Kori sitting on a bench.

"Hey how did you know we were here?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Hold on you'll understand" she told me "I have a huge secret that I can't stand to not tell you but I'm scared too"

"I have a secret too and if you tell me yours I'll tell you mine" I said.

"Your not gonna believe this" She told me

"It's gonna be the other way around, trust me" I told her honestly

She took a breath

"Turn around and close your eyes" she said

I did what she told me to

I could hear her moving behind me.

"Okay you can turn around now"

I turned around and in front of me stood Skylar Diggins with her pink hair and sunglasses.

"What, I'm confused. Where did Kori go?" I asked Skylar

She took her sunglasses and wig off and I was shocked to see Kori.

"She's right here" she said shyly "Can't beat this secret can you?" then she stuck her tongue out at me

She's Skylar Diggins? wait, what?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(((a

: forgot to mention Austin North is Finnick. deuces)))