A broken music box

BB moved swiftly down the hall towards prize corner,he had heard,and seen,the old Bonnie shuffling dangerously close to him,and wanted to get somewhere he could call safe,and that was with Jack. He ran into the room,the music box playing it's gentle tune,which seemed to calm him down slightly. He went over to the box that Jack called a comfortable bed,he couldn't see it though,it was really small compared to Jack's height. He opened the box,seeing Jack curled up in the bottom,which looked really cute to him,and started to crawl in. Jack opened his eyes,smiling,he looks at BB. "Hey little guy." he said,pulling him into the box and sits up. BB smiles,hugging him. "So,what got ya wanderin to my turf?" Jack asks ruffling the smaller male's hair after taking his hat off. "I-I saw the old one,B-Bonnie.." BB says clinging on to Jack. "Ok,well,you can stay with me." he says smiling. BB nods and Jack curls up again,hearing the music box run down he gets agitated,but it starts to wind again,but not in such a lullaby like way. It made a screeching noise like nails on a chalkboard that made them both cover their ears,then,it happened. A sproing and pop where heard,then a clattering. Jack looked over the counter to investigate,seeing a busted music box laying on the ground,fury and sadness taking him over.