Woman Problems

Andre p.o.v

They was just standing there making out not giving a care in the world. I shouldn't be mad because she's like a sister to me but that don't mean feelings aren't there. I got girl problems. Who do I truely want? I don't know but I should be trying to choose.

"Uhm" I said because I got sick to my stomach watching them. They looked up at me. I could tell by the look they was giving me that they wanted eachother. Salona wiped her mouth this situation much and burped. Yep she's drunk which make the situation worse.

"Dude why did you just stop us? I was having a good time." My blood started boiling when he started talking. He don't get that she's not a hoe so he need to stop I honestly thought they wouldn't get along.

"She's not a hoe Chris so stop trying." I stepped right up to him not even caring about anything right now. Salona stood between us begging us not to start anything but neither of us was listening we just kept staring at eachother.

Chris Salona I think you should move.

Salona: No

Chris broke our little staring contest and looked at her. He pushed her a little bit. He did the wrong thing he must be out of his damn mind to ever but his hand on a woman especially in front of me.

I punched him right in his eye. He stumbled over a little bit and rubbed his eye then he punched me in my stomach. I grabbed my stomach feeling the pain from his fist. I swung and my fist landed on his jaw then another blow then another and he was on the ground bleeding from his mouth. I didn't care until I looked at Salona. She was on the ground crying. Salona wiped her eyes and stood up then walked over to Chris and kicked him in his balls.

Ouch I know that hurt. I walked to Salona and wrapped my arms around her. She sighed. I should have just chilled with her in my dorm. But its always my fault for everything right?

"Andre why did you fight for me? That was so stupid." She said while turning around looking into my eyes. I cupped her face and said "Because Salona I think I truely care for you. When he pushed you it just made complete sense to punch him. I love you."

"I love you too." She said and she kissed me right on my lips.I swear I literally felt sparks as our tongues danced together. It felt like we was kissing forever until she pulled away blushing.

"Can you take me home?." She said. I nodded and she looped her arm through my arm while we walking to my car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------

Next day

I woke up looking over at Chris bed to see was he there but he wasn't there. I got up and did my usual routine. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 2 missed calls from Salona. I looked on my dresser and it was a note.

The note said :

Hey De'Andre I stopped by last night but you was gone. Where was you? Call me whenever you read this note. By the way I miss your lips on my lips so we need to link up one day. Promise I'll be nice. ;)

Sincerely T :)

Who the fuck been in my room? Who else have I been kissing. I need to just slow down with woman they getting crazy. Maybe this note isn't for me maybe it's for Chris. Yeah it's for him.

My phone started vibrating. It was a text.

From: T

Hey bae good morning! How are you? Hope your hands don't hurt that much from all those blows last night. Love you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-Oh Andre got woman problems

I wonder who is it?

Who do you think it is?

•Love Katina•

Btw: follow Passin_The_Haters on Instagram