naughty girl

"did you get it?"

"yeaa, i have the schedule." picking up the paper to show that it was aa schedule of filming. the times are highlighted and showing where and when the person is going to be the following day.

"where's the bitch going to be?" the demanding of thee two asked. 

"at a luncheon at noon and then around two she'll be alone." the weakier of the two replied.

"good. thats where i want you to be. shes going to do some shopping ffirst but shell be back at her apartment after that you have the keys right?"

"yes. isnt there security?" the voice became shaky and scared like this is a setup.

"yea, but you tell them you there to drop something off for her." the person was getting pissed. they knew not to get this sad excuse of a person involved.

"um, im not great at lying." lips where chewed on both ends of the phone but for two different reasons. the demanding person was thinking that this was a bad move to involve someone else. two) the second person is worried he'll get caught.

"fine. ill just do it myself. meet me tonight at eight. at the place we first met. got it?" the first person said, sounding frustrated. his plan wasnt working out in the way he wanted.

"yea, eight at the meet spot." the second guy came out all squeaky and worried.

"good. just dont fuck this up."

the secone person didnt have a chance to replied as the dial tone came over his end of the phone. he hung up the phone and looked at his cheap and child like watch to see it was almost eight. he started to pace as he tried to thibk of what might happened. its not like he didnt know something bad was going to come out of this mess. he just hoped that he didt have to get hurt. all how right he was.

he finaly stopped pacing and grabbed his jacket from the back of the wooden chair that was placed neatly under the small wooden table the neat but cramped kitchen. he gave his small bachelor apartment one last look over before grabbing his keys and heading out of the apartment. he had his wallet in his left back pocket of his jeans. now that the door was locked and doubled checked, he put his jacket on and keys in his right pocket. he shoved his hands in both pockets as he made his way to the stairs. his aparatment building wasnt high enough for elevators. he lived in the basement and was able to get his car faster because the parking lot was right out the door he was now exiting from.  

his car sat under the overgrown fence that bordered the property from his and the neighing building. he unlocked the old fashion way, with the key in the door and got in.he fumbled with the key in the ingition before finally starting it and driving off. he drove don the dark and deserted streets on his way to the park downtown la. he drummed to the low playing music being cranked from his broken ipod adaptor. he whistled as he sat at a stop light just five blocks from his home. 

he never made it to the park. he was found died in his car slumped over the wheel with a note attached. Its on bitch!

--------------- 

not from the crime scene, there was a movie premiere going on. people lined the streets waiting for their new hit girl. the upcoming girl that kick ass an takes names. shes on the list for hot, new actress under twenty-five. the red carpet reaching down the whole block before the movie theatre. theres photographers screamin her name asking for that great shot they can sell big. assistants on hand incase of wardrobe manfuncation. also, to tell the actress where to go and get a photo with who. her name screamed as she made her way through the crowd of crying and over the top fans. waving to some and giving photos and autographs to others. after makinng through that mob shes pushed into a million and one photographs with cast and crew of the newest horror movie. she doesnt know shell be starig in her very own soon.

photographers go wild when shes placed next to her costar newest hot thob Bredon Moore. hes just as hot if not more buff then guys his qge in the industry. both were unnamed actors when they shot this film in the mountiains of the rockies. the costars had an on scene romance where others on dream about. everyone wanted to knw if the two were romantically involved off scene too. but everyone was in for the shock when both bredon and his costar hardly touched for the photographs and looked grumpy as well. they both walked in two different direction. she went for the interviews while he went to go to get more photos done.

She answered all the question when her assistant came up to her and told her its time to go inside the theatre. waving hi to her other fans that were on the left side of the doors. they were screaming as she walked carefully walking into the building in a beautiful dress she had picked two days earlier. she walked into the lobby and over to the drinks. she was a little dry from all the talking loudly over the screaming.  

just as she was about to get a drink, her assistant came up to her and puled her away so that she could go and sit. unfortunately, for her she had to sit next to bredon. she sighed in frustrated and sat down beside him.

"bredon." she said, through her teeth.

"ariel. you should have touched me. they think we break up." bredon replied, with a little chuckle. ariel rolled her eyes and looked a little disgested.

"i wouldnt touch you with a ten foot pole." ariel hissed. she hated bredon ad his horn dog ways.

"fiesty. i like." bredon smirked.

Ariel looked away from him just as the lights went down. she sat back in her seat and made sure that she wasnt touching him or vice versa. ariel hated how he acted like hes god gift to women. he never eve cared about anything sometime ariel would catch him trying to make very disgesting moves on her. but there was more then that, that made ariel wanting to move far from her.

one person who has an eye on bredon is someone close to ariel..