Day 3

Minho's PoV:

~Streets of London, England~

I am walking the streets to try and find Newt and Thomas. I knew that they were here because they keep posting on Instagram. I decided to take the train into town.

And well there they were. Sitting next to each other holding hands.

"What up Shanks!" I say as I take a picture since they looked so funny!

"Min!" They both screamed at me.

"Oh that is a keeper!" I say and they stare at me as I smirk.

"So where are you guys headed on this Sunday?" I ask the couple

"We are going to get groceries. Wanna come?" Newt asks me.

"Heck ya!" I say as I sit between them making them mad at me. I just smirk.

When we arrived at the store We took a picture together. And then we ask someone around us to take a better one. And after all that I grabbed a cart and before I knew it Newt was jumping in.

"Newt!" Thomas and I yell in unison.

"What?" Newt asks. I just look over at Thomas and he has a big smile on his face, And I knew what he wanted to do. I gave him a nod and Thomas went and Kissed Newt.

"Okay you ugly Shanks move so I can Take a picture of Newt!" I say with a laugh.

Lydia's PoV:

~Beacon Hills Park at 3 am~

I just watched as everyone trained and ran against each other. I was pretty bored since today was just A supernatural training day. Even tho I am a supernatural person I wasn't allowed to join. This is when I miss Stiles the most. Before he disappeared we would hang out and he would do my hair. And on days like this he would do a bunch of braids in my hair. So I decided to stock him on Insta.

The first post I saw was on Newt's account. And I just look at it...

"Hey Kira! I need you!" I yell for her

"Hey Kira! I need you!" I yell for her. I remembered that one of the people in the group was Kira's Brother Kevin.

"Yea Lydia?" She asks me.

"Isn't this your Brother?" I ask her as I show her the picture.

"Oh my god! Kevin know's Stiles!" Kira says shocked.

"Yes but look at the caption!" I say as she reads:"Well This Shank is alive'.

"That is a bit weird. Did Stiles post a picture?" She asks me so I go and click on Stiles' profile. And I see...

 And I see