10

I didn't proof read this.

It was around 12:00am I was asleep when I heard the door bell go off (your thoughts-Who Is at my house at this time)I get out of bed and walk over to the door and I see the person I didn't wanna see...

Keep going your almost there

Just a little more

I see KAIRI standing there I open the door and say hi can I help you?
he didn't say anything thing he just hugged me really tight
I just wanted to say that I likee you like more then "Friends"I made a mistake when I left once you told me you were pregnant I do wanna be part of our baby's life I'm sorry can you forgive me..
Y/n thoughts-What to do say do I forgive him no yes I don't know!!!.
End of thoughts-
Y/n-Unm yeah i forgive you but can we take things slow you know since your with Celia and I don't want her to get mad at me.
Kairi-C-Celia s-she cheated o-on m-me he said in a shaking voice.
Y/n-Oh I'm sorry some here you gave him a hug "I knew she was a snake"
Kairi-Can I spent the night here?
Y/n-Um sure i guess.come on I have a appointment in a couple of hours so I have to get some rest.
Kairi and went up to my room and I didn't wanna be rude so u let him stay in my bed next thing you do we were cuddling I felt safe I got butterflies in my stomach again..
I felt Kairi moving around I turned a little and I saw him on his phone I also got a good view of his phone he was texting Celia
Y/n-Kairi can you please leave my house i thought she cheated on you and your still texting her you said in a angry voice.
Kairi-No Mamas(I'm so sorry💀🥴)it's not like that.
Y/n-Then what is it like Kairi please leave i have a appointment tomorrow and I need to sleep!!!
With that being said he left.

I woke up to my alarm going off i check the time and it was 9:50am I was still tired but I was really excited because I get to find out the gender of my baby

I get up hope in the shower and change into this

It was now 10:30 I ate breakfast and I heard my phone ringing it was Ale

Otp with ale-
Ale-hey you excited
Y/n-very
Ale-I'll be there in a couple of minutes
Y/n-ok

I heard the door bell ring I thought it was ale but now it was the one and only Kairi Samuel Cosentino...
Y/n-Kairi what do you want I have to leave
Kairi-Chill mamas I just came to apologize
Y/n-No Kairi just leaving!!
You started walking out of your house when he grabbed your hand really tight.
Y/n-Kairi stop your hurting me stop you say screaming he then covered you mouth so that no one could here you then you heard someone yell
Ale-Kairi chill leave me Girl alone.
Kairi-so she's your girl now.
You just look at ale in shock
Your thoughts
Ale-Kairi chill leave my girl alone
(My girl why would he call me his girl I'm so confused is he trying to tell me something or just trying to help me out?)
End of thoughts

With Alejandro saying that  Kairi let me go ale and I walked to the car.
Ale-what the hell happened.
You told him why happened last night and what had just happened.
Ale-I'm sorry y/n from now on I'm staying at your house.
Y/n-You don't have to ale
Ale-no I'm staying with you.
You guys got to the doctor checked in(or whatever it's called😭💀)
And just waiting for your name to get called out..