(36)

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook happily went home that today he met another person that willingly to be his friend. He was surprised that he manage to make a friend without being awkward and shy. He seems to be open and just go with it. He was happy.

But he can't never be like this if isn't for the people around him today who helped him very much.

Jungkook happily went inside the elevator to go to his place, but as the elvator closes. "Wait!" he saw that Minjae stop it from closing and went inside the Elevator.

Minjae press the number where she was going and "What are you doing here?" Minjae asked Jungkook with one brows up as the elevator door closes.

"Ah~ Going home?" Jungkook said and Minjae was surprised.

"You live here!? In this building!?" Minjae asked very surprised, afterall this building is one exclusive building. You can't access this building unless you have a connection to the Kim's.

"Kind off..." Jungkook said.

"Your not making excuses right? Your here to see Taehyung right? Then you just go back home, afterall I came here to see Taehyung and probably after he see me, me and him will go in a date." Minjae said confidently.

Jungkook was surprised with that. "You and Taehyung would be going on a date?" Jungkook said felt hurt a bit,he didn't know why but he felt this pang in a the chess a bit.

"Yup, So you should just go back from whenever you came from" Minjae said as you can heard the elevator stop as it open the door. "Bye bye." Minjae said as she walks out of the elevator.

Jungkook was worried a bit. He sigh and press the bottons. The elevator door closes and it went up. "Why did I felt hurt a bit? I mean Taehyung can date anybody he likes. It shouldn't bother me." Jungkook thought.

Thing!

The elvator stop and the door opens. Jungkook walk out and went towards his place. He then open the door and

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

" Happy Birthday Jungkook"

All of them said together.

Jungkook was surprised with this. "Wha... Whats going on?" Jungkook said.

"Taehyung told us that today is your birthday. So we did prepare a small celebration." Jimin said.

"Yup, So come on." Hobi said and grab Jungkook's hand and make him sat down on the couch. Infront of him was a cake and the one who was holding it is Taehyung who was kneeling infront of him while holding the cake, as the others were singing the happy birthday song.

Jungkook started to cry with this. He felt a mix of emotion of all the sudden. He felt overjoyed. Because this is the first time that someone done this to him in his birthday. Mostly it was always his parents who always greeted him, but when his parents was gone his birthday is mostly forgotten or he will just treat this day just an ordinary day. He felt happy that someone did greeted him like this.

"Hey, Hey, What are you crying for?" Taehyung asked worriedly as he settle the cake in the table and held Jungkook's hand instead.

"Its because I'm really happy. This is the first time that someone had greeted me on my birthday execept my Parents. I didn't think you guys are going to do all od this. " Jungkook said as he wiping his own tears.