f i f t y - s e v e n

Liked by robertdowneyjr and 3,739,628 others

Tagged:
@shawneemarsh

imsebastianstan ❤️💪🏼

view 23,638 other comments ^

anthonymackie I'm coming to see you guys tomorrow 😏 so be ready for that yk
|
shawneemarsh Yes! I've missed you baby 😘
|
imsebastianstan 😑
|
shawneemarsh Don't wOrRy dOrK 😂 It's a completely platonic love 😌

chrisevans We'll be 20 minutes!
|
shawneemarsh Nope. You're staying home and sleeping, thank you.
|
emhemsworth Bitch, it's been weeks
|
shawneemarsh You love me shut up. Give Denni in Violet kisses from auntie Shawnee
|
emhemsworth I will, babe. Don't worry ❤️

robertdowneyjr I'm glad you're getting better shawneemarsh can't wait to have you back and bothering us all!
|
shawneemarsh I'd say thanks, but that was loki shade.
|
tomholland2013 Loki- Lowkey. Aha I see that you did there 👀
|
shawneemarsh 👀👀

___________________________________

Emily smiled and threw her phone to the sofa beside her. She knew her best friends was stubborn, but she didn't think she was this stubborn. She bounced her baby boy gently in her arms as she walked over to Chris. "Are you sure we should be planning the wedding with Shawnee in hospital?" She was supposed to be out at least a month ago, but an infection in the wound caused her to stay a while longer. Once the infection cleared and the wound started to heal again, they wanted to keep her in just to keep a close eye on her.

"Why not?" He asked with a raised eyebrow before "she told us she wanted us to carry on with our lives, babe."

"I know, I know... I guess it just doesn't feel right." She shrugged and took a seat at the table, her son still sleeping in her arms "I mean, with the babies being only a few months old, and Shawn... I don't know if I can do it."

Chris smiled before standing up and taking Kayden into his other arm and placing both babies in the crib beside the sofa. He walked back over to the dining table and sat down, patting his knee. Emily tilted her head with a smile and a sigh. She stood up and walked over to him, taking a seat in his lap. He held one hand on her thigh and the other on her lower back, while she draped one arm over his shoulder and ran her finger down the middle of his chest until her finger sat, hooked onto his belt. Her at up and placed a kiss on her lips. "Em, I want to marry you."

"No shit." She laughed, placing a peck on his nose "you were the one that proposed."

He chuckled and rested his forehead in the crook of her neck before looking back up at her. "No, I mean I'd marry you right here, right now if I could." He sighed and squeezed her thigh slightly "Shawnee is almost healed, and she wants us to carry on with our lives. I know it's hard, but she does have a point. We can't just drop everything."

She sighed and dropped her head into the crook of his neck, closing her eyes as she thought. "What did I do to deserve such a shitty life?" She asked in a small voice before lifting her head again and looking into her wonderful fiancé's sea blue eyes. "I mean... In someways, I've been so goddamn lucky. I have amazing fans, an amazing family, amazing friends... and you..." she frowned and traced a finger down Chris's chest, then rested her hand flat on his clothed abs "but in others..."

"With your mom and Kole and Shawnee." He nodded "but you have to remember, Your mom is doing great. You call her everyday. Shawnee is getting better everyday... Kole's dead..."

"I know." She nodded with a smile "I just still can't get it out of my mind that something is going to go wrong..."

"I can promise you, as long as I'm by your side, nothing is going to hurt you. I mean that-"

He was cut off by Emily connecting her lips with his, she slid her hand into his hair and laced her fingers through the brown waves. He licked his tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance, but she just pulled herself away, standing up and walking to the other side of the table. She looked at him with a smirk as he had sank into his seat, frowning at the loss of contact. "What did you do that for?" He asked, wiping lipstick from his lips

"I thought we were planning a wedding?"

_________________________________________

A/N:

Okay, that was sHIT but it's an update :)

I hope you enjoyed it!

If you're looking for any amazing stories to read, my amazing friend -mintieicecreams has two! I'm not being biased, but 'Danity Kisses' is one of the best stories I've read in this app. She's much better than me at writing.

I also have another story out if you want to check that out!

Bye 😌