Chapter 30

Troy's POV *Short*

Happy New Year Everyone
*2015* 🎉🎊 Enjoy :)
________________________

I missed her. Her adorable hazel eyes, plump pink lips and...just everything about her. Every night I can't sleep, the images of her keeps running through my mind. My body needs her and I think I might even...even...Love her. I never felt like this about any other woman before and I won't let her slip away again.

That jackass thought he could just take her away from me and pay me to run out of town like a coward? Well he's in for a rude awakening when I steal back my love from under his nose. For the past few months I've been getting stronger incase Angel decides to handle this man to man.

"Plane 12 to New York leaving now" the lady in the speaker said. I stood up grabbing my bag walking to my plane.

A few hours later I reached New York City... oh, how I've missed this place.

I walked towards my new apartment, suddenly I past a newsstand were someone caught my eye. On the newspaper it read 'Mr.Rossi engaged to the lovely Ms.Isabella Jones'. I was feeling anger and jealousy all in one.

I'm too late...No. I'm just in time.

I continued my walk to my new apartment, it's close to Isabella's house. Now I can see her everyday day but that wasn't enough, I wanted her, to moan my name as I make passionate love to her, to feel her warm skin on mine.

Fuck. I can't take it anymore, I'm going fucking crazy, I need a cold shower.

After my cold shower, I hung my towel below my v-line then noticed someone outside my window walking. Walking towards my window for a closer look it was Isabella with bags in her hand, suddenly one of the bags ripped dropping everything on the ground.

Now's my chance...

Quickly I threw on my clothes and ran downstairs towards Isabella I walk casually on my phone on the other side of the street until she noticed me.

"Troy?!" she yelled, I guess it worked.

I looked up, she's a beautiful goddess. I walked over towards her "Hello, Isabella" I said giving her a hug, then helped pick up some of the food that fell on the floor.

"Thank you so much. So, where have you been? I missed hearing your accent" she laughed beautifully, I really missed her, every time she laughs my heart skips a beat.

"Awh. I see, you missed my accent more than me? That hurts a lot, I think you broke my heart" I playfully touched my chest.

"Oh, you know I'm joking with you. Of course I've missed you, Troy. But honestly where have you been?"

"Well, I lost someone special to me here. I've come back to find her"

"Awe, that's so sweet. She's lucky to have you, hopefully you find her"

"Oh, I have. Believe me I have" I muttered under my breath.

"Huh? Did you say something?" She asked, I shook my head no.

"Hey, Troy?" She stopped and looked into my eyes with her adorable hazel orbs.

"Yes, love?" She giggled.

"Man I missed your accent. Tell me the truth, Why did you leave? Was it because of Angel? Did he do something to you? Did he hurt you? Threatened you? Anything?" She looked hurt and sad, it made me feel closer to her.

The sound of his name makes me sick to my stomach... I can't lie to her, especially with that puppy dog face, I have to turn her against him.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head "He gave me 15,000 dollars to stay away from you and go back to London with me mum-" time to bring her in "-I wanted to come back and see you but I didn't want him to...you know." I averted my eyes to my shoes. Isabella gasped "Oh, I'm so sorry he did that. If I would have known he would do such a horrible thing I would have helped, I feel so bad"

I gave her a boyish grin "It's quite alright Isabella it wasn't your fault honestly. At least with the money I help me mum with moving into a bigger better house plus put 4 month storage of food in the fridge and new designer clothes for her to wear. Therefore no need to feel sad for me" I smiled, she gave me a sweet smile. After taking a while, we reached her condo "Thanks for helping, Troy. It was nice to see you again, we should hang out more. And don't worry I won't tell Angel you're here"

"You're very welcome Ms.Jones and thank you. Oh, and congrats on the engagement" I gave her the food, she thanked me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks again" she waved goodbye closing the door behind her.

I couldn't stop smiling, the touch of her soft lips on my cheek sent sparks in my body. Walking back to my apartment, I stopped at the corner store for a glass of whiskey.

Walking up to the cashier I heard someone call my name "Troy..." I looked back to see nobody but my sister. We gave each other a hug "Hey, Ver. How are you?" I said paying the cashier.

"Good to see your back. I see you heard about the engagement?"

"Good to see you to Ver. Yea of course"

"Don't you want to do something to stop it?"

"Of course I do but what is there for me to do?"

"I have a plan, my dear little brother. And it could help us both get who we want"

"I'm listening..." Ver took me to her place where she discussed her plan.

When we were finished she dropped me to my apartment and left "I'll keep you updated" she said then drove off.

Hopefully this plan works... Isabella get ready to meet your new Prince Charming.