Chapter 7

Hey my lovely fans this chapter is probably gonna be a really long one. So I am trying to write longer chapters! And I want to dedicate this chapter to awesome fan named carolannwhitmore!! 

So enjoy!!

------------------____________________----------------

Chapter: 7

" My name is-" he was cut off by the door slamming open . To reveal a fake blonde with huge boobs and to much makeup on. " Hey baby." she said wrapping her hands around his waist.

Suddenly I had the urge to punch her in her face for touching my man.God what is he doing to me, I don't even know his name and I am ready to fight over him.

" Hey babe can you leave for a moment so I can talk to Jalyce." he said kissing the top of her head.

" Fine but you owe me." she said with a flirty smile.When the fake Barbie closed the door he turned to me with a huge cocky smirk on his face.

" Now where were we, yeah my name is Seth and-"

I cut him off." I don't fucking care about your name, I just want you to let me go now!!"I yelled getting in his face .

"I am only going to say this one more time. YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME!!" he said grabbing me and throwing me on the on the bed.

As I looked at him I saw his eyes had become pitch black and his body was shaking rapidly. Suddenly the door opened to reveal a very large built version of Seth.

"Seth go take a run now or your going to hurt her." the large man said

After a few minutes of Seth staring at me he took off towards the door leaving me with the large man. He walked over towards me and I could see now how much they look alike.

"Hello I'm Tyler, I'm Seth father and I am sorry for his actions towards you." he said with a frown .

"It's fine." I whispered looking down at my hands. Afraid to look this man in the eyes.

" I guess Seth haven't told you what we are." Tyler said sitting next to me. I looked up at him confused about what he was saying.

"Well I think it's better if I tell you now and be straight forward with you ok." Tyler said waiting for me to reply.

For some reason I the feeling that I could trust him with my life. I nodded my head not trusting my voice.

"Well sweetie I am a werewolf and so is everybody in this house." He said looking me dead in the eyes.

I was trying to process this in mind and trying not to freak out. But the first thing that popped in my mind was Seth was a werewolf.

I suddenly got the courage to ask Tyler a question that's been bothering me.

" What is a mate." I asked staring at Tyler.

"A mate is someone a werewolf has that is like there other half and is like a soulmate . But some werewolves find them and others never do. And the bond you share with your mate will grow stronger and stronger each day after you found them."

"So if Seth is my mate why is he with that other girl then" I asked feeling sad that Seth would be with her when he found me.

"Well I think you should ask him that cause he can answer that question better than I can." He said giving me a sad smile.

Immediately I knew my mate was a player and had probably had sex with a lot of girls.

"Anyway, werewolves live in packs and have a pack house that the alpha and beta lives in with there mates." he explained to me.

"So,are you the alpha?" I asked.

" Yes I am and my son is the next alpha." he said with pride.

"And to let you know Alphas are very dominant in everything they do and are very possessive of there mates." Tyler said getting up and heading towards the door.

Now that I can believe but -. I was cut from thoughts as Seth walked back in the room with blank expression.

---------_____________________

So guys what do you think? I think I made the chapters longer and tried to be descriptive about things.

Love your one and only 

BonBon

Remember comment, vote, and fan!!