🙏🙏A day before Maha Shivaratri🙏🙏

So the next part is here nd I cannot update the next part till 2-3 wks...so I am very sorry for that....plz forgive me..
____________________________________

Few days passed....
Rakshit didn't realise that he loved drishti...he thought that he was just attracted.....nd whereas our Drishti...she was confused of her feelings for Rakshit..nd thought that just stop thinking about it nd concentrate on Divya, pisachini, the saviour nd helper....nd Dishi were planning against lava nd were successful for that nd also bringing drikshit closer...but also not forgetting to do romance 😉😉nd at a high pace...but not crossing all the limits 😝😜(woh sab shaadi ke baad ok) nd our lava madam was busy plotting against Rakshit...but Rakshit wouldn't give a s****t attention to her....

So it was a day before Maha Shivaratri..the day when Lord Shiva drank poison...during Samudra manthan... we also also that lord Shiva do Shiva Tandava....the most heavenly dance performed by Mahadev...nd all his devotees also do the same...its a very auspicious day for..the Naagraj, Naagrani nd each nd every snake..the devotees who have the power of divine vision 👁️....nd everyone... bcoz they are the ones whom God has given the power to protect the universe.....

Drishti's POV
Kal Mahashivratri h...aur hamara janamdin bhi....kal mujhe divi ko kaise bhi karke dhundhna hoga...chahe kuch bhi ho jaye..pata nhi kaha hogi kaisi halat mein hogi....kal Puran masi ki bhi raat h...kal Aaj raat kaise bhi karke mujhe shiv mandir jana hoga... waise jab bhi mein meri divi ke bare mein sochti hun pata nhi kyun par Divya ka khayal aata h..wohi nakhre, wohi chizon se allergy, wohi aadat...sab kuch ..ek pal ke liye toh aisa lagta h ki yeh meri divi h...par woh nhi ho sakta....aur pata nhi woh pisachini ka samna kab hoga...par agar uska samna karna hoga then mujhe divi ko bhi dhundhna hoga... kyunki main divi ke bager usse nhi lad sakti...sirf meri shaktiyan usspar kaam nhi karegi...kyunki mere paas adhe shaktiyan h....jab hum dono milengi tabhi hamari shaktiyan ek hogi...tabhi hamari shaktiyan uss par bhari padegi...tabhi hamare mama papa ko marne ka badla pura hoga....tu kahan h divi.. mein tere bina nhi reh paungi..aur apni drishti di ko mat rula wapas aa ja apni di ke paas...plzzzzzz
End of POV

Divya's POV..
Kal Mahashivratri....kal Shivji ka din aa hi gaya...kal hi hum janam hue the...kal ka din mere liye jitna bada hoga utna hi Drishti di...ka....par woh h kaha ...kyun mujhe chodke chali gyi...pata nhi kahan h....par pata nhi aisa kyun lagta h ki drishti hi meri di h...wohi ankhein..wohi darr.. wohi innocence...aur to aur kal Puran masi ki bhi raat h.....kal mujhe di ko dhundhna hi hoga...yeh mera wada h...khud se

*Mature content ahead read at ur own risk*

In office...
Drishti was passing file to rakshit....but by mistake there was heavy wind passing by....nd all the papers scattered.... drikshit were arranging the files after sometime....drishti was standing near rakshit...nd rakshit was sitting in his chair....when Drishti bent towards the table but facing him...like her left hand was on table taking the file..nd right hand on Rakshit's chair... Nd he hair was flying freely... by mistake Rakshit's hand touched her chest..he didn't noticed that she was bent...nd then they had a cute eye lock...but after sometime...they leaned closer to each other nd kissed.... the kiss was slow nd passionate... slowly slowly Rakshit put his hand on her back nd pulled her on his lap without breaking the kiss..nd drishti put her one hand on his nape bringing him closer nd another hand on his back... roaming freely.....nd Rakshit's one hand on her hair nd another on her waist moving slowly upwards towards her chest....nd while kissing he pressed her br**** nd she opened her mouth nd let out a sweet nd slow moan....nd he shove his tongue inside her.... their tongues were fighting with eachother nd they could taste the food they had a while ago...drishti could taste the coffee he had nd rakshit could taste chocolate she had while meeting.....nd then drishti's hand....moved her way to his hairs messing them....nd then rakshit bit her lips nd she moaned hard...nd then she too bit Rakshit's lips..nd then they got out of breath nd pulled away nd rested their heads against each other...