¤| Chapter Six |¤

*skips in circles*

It's almost time, it's almost time, it's almost tiiiiimmmeee~!!!!

*pumps fist in the air* WOOP!--

Ow...

I shouldn't skip in circles too fast... Ugh I feel dizzy--

××××××××××××××××××××

It has been three days since that nightmare with Shadow Six that seemed like it happened in reality, it still rattled Six and the three notice that. Especially Seven, who would always look at Six worriedly. It was nice he cared, but Six just hoped to forget about it before she starts questioning her sanity again.

What Shadow Six said still etched in her mind. Whatever that Shadow Six was planning is something bad, once again affecting this world. Will Six have to do something about it? She and her friends - the ones who ended the Incident.

Six frowned while looking down at her food, suddenly she didn't felt like eating. Out of all the children of the world, why me? Six wondered as she nibbled at the crust of her sandwhich. She kept her head low and pondered off from reality, the noises of the cafeteria dying and silencing out from her head.

"Six? Hey Siiiiiiiix?" Six heard Seven called out and she snapped out of her thoughts, blinking as she turned to see Seven once again looking at her with worry, "Are you alright?"

Six forced a smile and nodded, "Yes, I'm fine," she lied. Six know she wasn't fine, nothing felt fine. Just the start of school and now the world might be at risk, again. There was something heavy in her shoulders and she couldn't brush it off - it was the fear of what is there to expect, whatever there is to expect.

"Are you sure? You are doing a staring contest with your sandwich," Twenty-Three pointed out and Six turned to her, "I'm fine, just some thoughts," she said and hoped even with her half of face covered, she would convey the message: You are also hiding something from us. How about you tell us and I'll tell you?

Twenty-Three blinked then stayed silent, Six guessed she must've got the message now. Seven looked at the both of them and back at Six, smiling softly yet nervously, "You know if there is something bothering you, you can tell us right?"

Six nodded, "Yes, but not now," she said and looked at Seven with pleading eyes, "Please," she said and Seven nodded, "Okay."

Six smiled lightly and ate up her sandwich in three bites. "Seriously Six, three bites and you finished it. That wad something," Mono blantly pointed out and Twenty-Three chuckled, "She's beating her record."

Six smiled, "Bread is for drinking," she said and the three laughed. Six smiled lightly, glad she brought up the mood. It was really nice and all that they care for her, but Six didn't figure out the real enigma and it would just probably distract them like how it did to her.

The bell rang which stopped their little giggle fest. Six smiled while standing up from her seat, she looked over to the cafeteria and saw a small shadow at the end of the room. It swirled, slowly formed a face. It giggled and grinned at Six.

What-

"Six?" Seven's voice broke her thoughts and she turned to him. He was standing and once again looking at her, "Are you okay?"

Six looked over to where the shadow was, it was gone. Six slightly shivered and slowly nodded, "Yes."

"Are you sure?"