Chapter 21

Niall's POV

          "Niall..." I heard Zayn's voice whisper softly. I opened my sleepy eyes and saw his brown eyes were already looking into mine.

              "Hi." He said and it reminded me of the first time I woke up after he took me. But then, he seriously scared the shit out of me. I thought he was going to kill me. Now I know he loves me. He showed me earlier.

           "Hi." I said back, my voice still wrecked from making so much noise earlier. I looked down to see I was still naked, with only a sheet coving me lower area. Zayn placed a kiss on my cheek and started running his fingers through my hair.

              "So I was thinking, do you want to move? Like get out of here and it just be us?" He asked with a shy voice. I thought about what he was asking and I didn't like it. I was hoping one day we would be together and I could take him home to meet my family. I don't really want to be that far from my family. I guess I feel conforted just by knowing they live close by.

            "Um, I don't really want to. I was hoping maybe, like, one day we could go to my home and meet my family." I offered. I bit the inside of my lip, hoping he wouldn't get mad at him request. His eyes stayed focused on my hair and he nodded.

              "Maybe you'll change your mind. I just want to keep you safe." He said and I smiled. I knew I wouldn't change my mind, but I didn't want to make him angry. He seemed so happy right now that I didn't want to ruin it.

            Sam started crying from on the floor and Zayn giggled a bit and went to pick him up. I caught a glimpse of his bum and my cheeks turned red. I can't believe I did that with him. But, I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else.

             He placed the puppy on the bed, then covered his lower region more with the blankets. I did the same sitting up, but a sharp pain went through my bum. I gasped and stopped moving.

             "Are you alright?" Zayn asked, looking up from playing with our puppy.

              "Yeah, it just hurts." I said. His face dropped and he looked down. "Zayn?" I saw a tear drop down from his eye onto the blanket.

               "I hurt you. I'm sorry!" He then started crying. I pulled him into my chest. It was still weird to hold him into me because  was so much bigger than me, but I didn't mind. I'd do anything for him. He cried for a few more minutes, then he pulled himself together.

             "You're okay." I told him and he nodded. He looked at me, then kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled back his brown eyes were still a bit glossy, but he had a mischievous smirk on his lips.

             "What?" I asked. He jumped out of bed and pulled some boxers on then a shirt. He threw some clothes at me also, but I was too confused by what he was doing.

               "Get dressed, I want to go somewhere!" He shouted at me while putting on jeans.

             I got dressed, but the whole time I was wondering if he was bipolar. He was just in my arms crying, then the next minute he was smiling and jumping out of bed.

            We were both dressed and he picked up Sam and grabbed my hand, dragging me down the stairs.

             "What are we doing?" I asked. He grabbed the keys and we both slipped shoes on.

                "We're going for a drive!" I didn't really trust him driving at the moment because of how crazy he was acting, but he had this twinkle in his eyes that I didn't want to ruin.