✦ Reader's Digest 1

A/N: Para sayo to! :'* Natagalan ba? Hehe. Sorry na :/

--

✦ The first person who is on your mind the moment you open your eyes after a long sleep is the reason either your happiness or pain.

✦ The person you can't take off your mind every now and then is the same person who secretly thinks of you always.

✦ When a woman's ring finger has the same size with the man's little finger, they are meant to be.

✦ When someone gives you a nickname, it means you are special to that person.

✦ If a guy stands with his leg apart while talking to a girl, it means he likes her.

✦ Based on a psychologic study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds then you're already in love.

✦ Annually, You swallow 12 pubic hairs in fast food.

✦ In an average day, your hands comes into indirect contact with 15 penises by touching doorknobs.

✦ Did you know that when you wake up around 2-3am without any reason there's an 80% possibility that someone is staring at you.

✦ At the age of 16, 80% of people have already met the person they are going to marry.

✦ Did you know? That every time you see your crush, your life extends for 4 hours.

✦ Every night that we sleep without praying, there is a 50% possibility that unusual creatures stare at us while we sleep.

✦ People who bite straw while drinking are good kisser.

✦ People who have a good sense of humor and those who joke a lot are best lover. In contrast, they are the most serious in life.

✦ When your mood is not good without any reason, you're definitely missing someone.

✦ Between ten people, nine maybe inlove with you BUT I'm sure you'll fall inlove exactly for that one who doesn't love you.

✦ Annually, you swallow 5 insects while sleeping.

✦ Do you know? Man only fell inlove at once and the rest are the product of attraction.

✦ The unfamiliar faces in your dreams are the possible ghosts who stare at you while you are sleeping.

--