Saddest day for Sulli part 2

A few hours later
Sulli woked up and rubbed her eyes.She look aroun and yawned.
Sulli:'Wheres Luhan oppa??'
She went down from bed and walked out of the room.It was so dark.She went downstairs slowly.
Sulli:Luhan oppa~Vic unnie~
Then she saw light from the kitchen so she walk to the kitchen.She smell food.
Sulli:Whos cooking?
She then saw a guy's back facing her,cooking.
Sulli:Luhan oppa~
Luhan turned and saw Sulli standing.Sulli walked to him and see what he was cooking.
Sulli:Oppa why do you cook so much?
Luhan:We brough our friends for sleepover remember?
Sulli:Ohh ya...
Luhan:We are supposed to meet at the cafe but since you here alone,I dont want to leave you alone.
Sulli then hugged her boyfriend.
Sulli:Oppa,please dont leave meI dont want to lose you too.
Luhan:*hug her back*you wont baby.I promise.*kiss her crown*
Sulli let go and smiled.She hold her tears and give a peck at his lips.She blushed.
Sulli:Come oppa,I will help you cook.I also want to bake cake.
Luhan:Sure darling?
Sulli nodded and they cooked the other dishes before baking a cake.They had finished cooking and they all took out their ingredients.They started to miz the flour and egg and butter when Luhan throw some flour to Sulli's face.Sulli smirked and she throwed back.They played with the flour and they got flour all over their body.
???:Ahhhh!!!GHOST!!
The two turned to the kitchen entrance.
Sulli:Krystal??
Krystal:W..Who are you guys!
Sulli:Its me sulli and Luhan.What are you guys doing with my umbrellas and bats.How did you get those?Then the light house was turned on.
Tao:Can you guys next time open the lights?Its scared the freak out of me.
Sehun:Yeah~
Victoria:What are you guys doing with the flour?
Sulli:He started it!
Victoria:You guys go change.I and D.O will take care of the cake.
Luhan:Want to bath with me?*smirk*
Sulli:Oppa pervert!!*smack his arm**ran upstairs*
Luhan:Oww!!*high fived with Kai*
Luhan ran after Sulli and Krystal gaved a glare to Kai.
Kai:Were just joking baby~
A few minutes later,they had dinner amd desserts and they had some games before Sulli leaves tomorrow morning.