Chapter 4

Sky's P.O.V
*************
          I got on the bus and sat in the very back. It's the only place I sit because nobody sits there. They call it the emo seat or the scene seat.

           Another one of the fags walked on the bus also. "Hey faggot!" He called to me. I just turned up the volume on which was now Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens.

            People started laughing at me until he said, "Did you get a letter from your momma in prison? What about your daddy from the grave?"

            I turned towards him and snapped, "How about you try suicide tonight and see how it feels? Maybe you might be the victim for once."

          Everyone oooo'ed or someone yelled "She snapped!" The bus came to a halt at by the school and I stood up and got off.

       Moms at work now.... maybe I can go home and pack my clothes and run away.
       I stopped thinking when I got a buzz. It was a text from mom. When you get home, pack your shit. We're moving.

       I was kind of happy that I was moving. No bullies from here anymore. I was also not happy because I would be still living with her.

       I walked in the school as the lead cheerleader, and main slut of the school, also my main bully walked up to me. "

       "I hoped you tried suicide last night but I see you haven't. You should try it tonight though. Save everyone a lot of time." She smirked and sashayed away. Man I hate it when that girl sashays!