I'm WHAT?!?!

• Dedicated to Diamond Bell

OK OK. Stay calm Vanessa just because the new guy has obviously lost his mind doesn't mean to panic. By now everyone in class are all gossiping and texting. Trust me, my school isn't like those schools on those stupid teen dramas where all they do is gossip, but come on if the schools mystery girl who doesn't speak a word not even to the teachers is suddenly associated with the hot new guy who has everyone scared shitless your gonna talk. "Uuum ok, well thank you Mr.săposede please take your seat." Mr. Opal said gesturing to the seat next right next to mine. "And miss Grey why don't you take your seat as well" everyone was staring at me expectantly.

"I'd rather not." I said not wanting to cause more rumors and to be honest he sort of scared me too.

Suddenly I hear the room erupt in small gasps and murmurs. I wonder why? OH CRAP! I had talked out loud. This keeps getting worse

"I'm sorry, but that wasn't really a question. Now take your seat."

I nodded and went to my seat only to look up and see Damien smirking at me. He leans over to my desk so that he's so close I can feel his breath on my neck. "Now, what's your name beautiful?" Was this guy serious? Who does he think he is? First he makes me speak in public, then he claim's me like a piece of property, and now he expects me to have a conversation with him just like that. Well he thought wrong this little fiasco was fun and all, not. But I think I’ll just go back to being unknown now. But that's when he just had to say.

"Are you afraid of me to?" he was looking right into my eyes with such a sorry expression on his face, I couldn't help but answer.

"Yes" ok, I know what you're thinking but come on the dude is freaking scary. Plus maybe if he thinks I’m afraid of him he'll leave me alone I'm not really liking all this attention. After that he just looked down at his desk for the rest of class. When class finally let out I was so relieved. I rushed right out to my locker only to see Stacy Gutter walking right towards me.

"Hey, Vanessa right?"

"Yeah" I said not really wanting to be bothered.

"So, is it true that the new guy killed his own parents?" she mused

"How should I know?" I said irritated now, this is getting annoying.

"Aren't you like his girlfriend or something?"

"No" seriously (straight face)

"Well that's not what I heard. I also heard that that's the reason he’s here because he's wanted or something" How dumb can this girl get.

"If he was wanted for a murder don't you think he would be smart enough not to let the whole school know? Geez maybe you shouldn't listen to everything you hear Stacy."

She scoffed "Ugh, whatever your just saying that because he's your boyfriend."

"He is not my boyfriend!!!" I practically yelled.

"Oh, here comes hubby now."

Suddenly I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. I turn my head to see none other than Damien himself. Looking back at me, then I hear a camera click. 

"Aww this is going right on my instagram, I should label it world's Most Dangerous Couple."

"Hey, can I see?" I hear Damien's naturally flirty voice.

"Umm sure" I see Stacy hand him her phone making sure that he sees her cleavage (she's always had a thing for bad boys)

He grabs it from her hand and looks the phone over "Cool, is it new?"

"Yes actually-" She was interrupted by Damien Smashing her Brand New phone on the floor.

"Sorry, I don't photograph well."