13

"Are you sure you want to do this Ter? In front of the whole Slytherin common room?" She asked the fifth year girl.

"Of course! I need to put your ass in its place!" She said with a cocky smirk. Sirius, Severus, Lucio, and Narcissa were all there. Everyone was on the edge of their seats, desperate to see how the match ended up. Hari gave the girl a wide feral smile. Remus stood up and held his wand at arms length.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" The two girls bowed and walked five pases back. Bowing again, they held their wands at the ready, both waiting for someone to move. Hari casted a wandless illusion spell. Lila Ter started seeing images everywhere. Potter suddenly had large black wings and blood red horns. The girl slashed her wand trying to get rid of the image.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" She screamed. Hari let out a crazy laugh. The duel began.

Hari ducked under a rare cutting curse and quickly sent her one bone-smashing hex. It hit the girls finger, and in her distraction Hari was hit with a tripping jinx.

"Empty bitches need water cause I'm gonna give you hell." Hari said with a rage filled smile. The girl sent another group of spells. 'Incarcerous', 'Reducto', 'Remsempra', and 'Relashio'. She was hit with Relashio and Remsempra, destroying her right arm (she was left handed) and giving it a good twisted shape. Hari herself was hit with a hard sound cancelling spell to the ear and a numbing spell on her left fingers. She was right handed.

The duel progressed, slowly getting into darker spells which was making Madam Pomferey sweat. She had been called after the first bone crushing curse was sent out. The old woman watched in morbid fascination as her favorite Slytherin was effortlessly dodging spell after spell.

"I got something for you! CRUCIO!" Hari felt pain rack through her body. Worse than any beating, any heart ache, and pain she had ever felt. She couldn't hear her own screams until suddenly she could. She fell to the floor, exhausted, but she wasn't losing her title as queen. A quick glance showed her friends sobbing and screaming.

"I'm better, aren't I?" Hari snorted and took the hand offered to her, crushing it immediately, rendering her wandless. She screamed in pain.

"It's like the Devil playing with Satan, isn't it?" She asked with an ice cold smile, sending shivers down everyone's spines.

"I'll kill you for this! Avada-" Suddenly her eyes glassed over and she stood very still. Pomferey was crying, Severus was murderous, and Sirius was insanely quiet.

"Bow." When the girl started refusing the imperious Hari held out her wand. "Bow!" The girl struggled a bit. "BOW!" The girl dropped to her knees, head down. She canceled the spell. When the girl tried to stand up again, Hari turned around and stomped her foot, accidentally sending a wave of wild magic towards everyone.

"SIT DOWN!" Ter fell unconscious and Hari turned around to face everyone.

"As you can clearly see, I am the queen of Slytherin. I doubt I could take any seventh years in my state at the moment, but if you want to fight we can fight tomorrow." She turned around when Blackwood started crying.

"Monster! Monster! You're a monster!" Hari turned around with a deadly smirk. She walked closer to the girl, no one daring to get in her way.

"I can smell your fear." She mused. She quickly turned around and walked away. A spell was casted at her, but Whiperjade launched in front of it. The snake hissed and inched closer. Hari wasn't stopping him, and it was scaring the younger girl. Whip brushed his fangs against her thigh before Hari called him off.