-6- talking with suga

Yamaguchi's POV

I walk into the gym the next morning not really sure how I feel.

I want to tell tsukki but I don't want to ruin the friendship with my silly feelings.

I get changed and ready for morning practice but I get stopped by suga before I can enter the gym.

"Where's tsukki?" He asked.

"Oh I thought he told you. He has a doctors appointment this morning so his mom is letting him sleep in till then."I answer trying to get past him.

He gently grips my shoulder stopping me from going in.

"Did you tell him?" He asks in a sweet, soft tone.

I make a confused expression not really sure what he means.

"Did you tell him how you feel?"he clarifies.

"W-what?"is all I can get out. I was hoping our last talk would be the last one but there is no such luck.

"You know you need to. You can't hold that in. It's just not fair to you." He is trying to reason with me but I just want to get out of this conversation.

"Yeah sure."I say again trying to get past him. He lets me go this time.

"I'm not going to force you but just think about it."he says to my back. I stop in my tracks but don't turn around.

"I will."is all I say before I head farther into the gym to get ready for practice.

🐤🐤🐤

I'm in my last class before lunch and tsukki is back from his appointment now.

I told suga I would think about it and boy was I right. In fact I can't stop thinking about it.

I haven't focused in any of my classes and I was a mess at practice. I don't really think anyone has noticed. Well besides suga that is.

Maybe he is right. If I just tell tsukki about how I feel about him all of this thinking can be done with. But I have no clue how he will react and if it's negative I don't think I can take that.

Tsukki was my only friend for so long and I can't lose him. But ether way I need to do something.

The bell rings and I pack up my stuff. It's Friday though so I have the weekend to try to relax and gather my thoughts.

I meet tsukki by my locker after I put my stuff away and we head to lunch.

Everything is like normal. All the other first years on the team are chatting about whatever and they don't seem to notice that I'm not really practicing in the conversation.

"Hay yamaguchi you should come over with me and kageama tonight!" Hinara yells. I snap out of my thoughts and look up from my lunch at the sound of my name.

"Huh?"I ask not knowing fully what the conversation was about.

"Sorry he is hanging out with me tonight."tsukki buds in.

"Awwwwww!" Hinita starts to whine.

"What?"I ask not having a clue what's going on. But before I can get an answer the bell rings signaling the end of lunch.

We all get up, throw away our trash and make our way to our lockers. Tsukki meets me by mine and before I can ask what happened at lunch he buds in.

"Your welcome."

"For what?"I ask confused.

"I saved you from having to spend anymore time with that screaming ball of stupid."he says.

"Come on he isn't that bad."I try go defend hinita.

"Yes he is."was all he said for a response.

"Ok well are we going to hangout then?" I asked not minding at all the extra time with tsukki.

"Sure. We can go to my house after practice again."he says.

"Ok!"I say. He turns and walks away and off to his next class.

I go to my next class now even more excited and one million times more nervous.

So much for relaxing and gathering my thoughts.

———————————————————————————

Bam! Another chapter. Chapter six. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok well I have no notes for this but it's finally getting good and it only took the whole story to get there. My writing skills need work but like I said, this is my first book so cut me some slack.

Well that's all for now my little duckies 🐤🐤🐤