The Cold Hard Truth

~~~Time Skip~~~

We are now on our way home. We had the best time while in Paris. Lucas and I went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. We learned to speak a little bit of french. Took amazing pictures. It was the best two weeks of my life. Also probably the most fun i've had, because lately my life has seem to be missing something. Something important. I haven't really enjoyed myself or had fun until graduation and so far every moment after.

~~~~~5 Weeks Since Graduation Night ~~~~~

It's July 15th, I'm a little scared. I haven't had my period since June 2nd which is when it ended. I tell my mom everything, so i've already told her that me and Lucas had sex. She's on her way home with numerous different pregnancy tests.

"Honey come here, grab these and go pee." My mom says as soon as she walks in the door.

"Kay gimme." I head to the bathroom, take the tests, and bring them to my mom. Five minutes later she comes to my room and says, "Positive."

I take a step back taking in what she said. "I...I...I'm pregnant!?" I scream.

"Yeah, shit. How? Just how? Honey?"

"I don't know mom it all happened to quickly and we didn't use a condom because he thought we didn't need one and shit no I can't have a baby in high school."

"Watch your language young lady." My mom scolds me.

"Really mom your concerned about my language well we've got a bigger issue who the hell is raising this kid because I am definitely not having an abortion."

"Good because we wouldn't want that. How about you and Lucas raise him/her?"

"Shit Lucas. I gotta call Lucas." I run frantically around my room looking for my phone. "Ah found it!" I scream.

_________________________________________________________

***Conversation Text***<3Lucas<3

Lucas Olivia

Lucas you busy? Even if you are. If its something you can drop then drop it and come over here now. I have something really important to tell you.

No babe I'm not busy ill be there

Thanks babe. And be prepared its alot.

___________________________________________________

About 5 minutes later

"Hey babe whats going on?" Lucas questioned.

"You might wanna sit down for this...." As I pointed to the seat.

"Um okay. Are you okay and are we okay?"

"Yes we are okay. And I think I'm okay. Um so basically here just look at this." *as I hand him the pregnancy test*

"WTF!? Is this? Are you um your pregnant. Shit I thought I really though." I cut him off by kissing him. "Shh calm down it alright breath and lets talk I have a doctors appointment tomorrow you can come with if you want and we have eight months until the baby comes." "Wait when did you find out? And okay I'll come."

"We just found out probably 20 minutes before you got here and my mom called just after I called you."

"Um okay so what do we do now?"

"I don't know my mom wants you and I to raise him/her."

"Us? Well we do have a nanny, so she could help while we are at school. Maybe this won't be too bad. I promise I won't be like those hoes who knock up a girl and leave. I'm with you all the way babygirl."