Chapter 42

Vote, Comment and Follow!

Dear Anonymous,

You said go for it right?

Well this is me going for it, I like Nadiyah I really do but every time I close my eyes I can't help but think of you.

Of what you look like? Smell like? What color are your eyes? What books do you like to read? What are your dreams? Your fears?

I don't want to spend the rest of my life asking what if, so spare me a life full of anguish and misery and tell me who you are.

Show me who the real you is, for you can't hide behind a piece of paper for the rest of your life.

In your first Letter, you said that you loved me right?

That you'd do anything that for me regardless of how much it hurts?

Well this won't hurt you.

What good is it telling me that you want to be there for me when I can't even hold you?

Just like you said you don't want to live your life wondering what if, I'm giving you the chance.

I don't care who you are or what you look like. I know how pure your intentions are.

We can start over! Start afresh I'll court you, take you on dates, we'll fall in love , together at the same time. Both of us.

Don't you want that?

And all your have to do is tell me your name.

-Mase

***

I know y'all didn't expect that! Mason writing a letter back woah.

Tell me what you think!