Chapter - 1

.
Delhi.

.AR Fashion House.

Khushi clutched his hand into hers giving him much needed assurance...

Khushi : After all these formalities, you are coming with me...

Arnav : Where jaan?

Khushi : Home !! Our Home !!

Arnav : Baby it won't be good if I come to your house.. I will stay in any hotel..

Khushi : Till when?

Arnav looked at her hurt.. Khushi suddenly hugged him.."I didn't mean to hurt you jaana.. I just .. , Anyway you are coming with me that's it.." she said adamantly...

Arnav : But jaan your parents won't be comfortable if I come...

By that time they heard a thud at the door and saw Aman barging in..

Aman : What am I hearing Arnav ?

Arnav : What ever you heard is true Aman , he said emotionless..

Aman : How can you bend to their demands Arnav ?

Arnav : Majboori tha..
( It was my helplessness )

Khushi : "Aman can we talk about something else ", she gestered him with her eyes to change the topic as she don't want to make her Arnav vulnerable..

Aman: Mmm ... Arnav you are coming with me to my apartment.. It's not too big or luxurious but I will do everything in my hand to make you comfortable...

Arnav : Everywhere is same for me now Aman , he said coldly...

Khushi : He is coming with me..That's final , she said glaring at Aman for his idea to take Arnav to his apartment...

Arnav gestured Aman not to say anything as he don't want to hurt his jaan...

Khushi went from their to proceed with her resignation, giving the boys space to talk...

Aman : What is she saying? You are going with her? Will you be able to adjust in her house? Her parents are there... She once said that her house is small.. It won't be sufficient for all.. You lived in all luxuries and how will you adjust there.. And why the hell she is resigning this job?

Arnav : If she is with me ,I am happy even to live in street Aman... Till today, I lived for others.. From this moment I want to live for us , my hapiness , my Khushi... She is my everything Aman... I want to live for her, with her.. I will do anything for her... If she want me to go to her house ,I will.. If not for her I would have ended this useless life.. He said with pain...

"She is not interested to work with others.. So she is resigning... Infact even I don't want her here with that people, " Arnav said ...

Aman : "But Arnav..", his talk was cut by Arnav..

Arnav : If you can , plz help me to get a job..This ASR name won't help me.. He signed, From today I am just Arnav only , he said blandly...

Saying this Arnav got up from his seat and went out of his cabin to see his Khushi..

Aman ( mind talk) : The man who provided jobs for thousands is searching for a job.. I can't see him like this.. Need to do something.. I am also going to resign from here.. I don't want to work with his vile family and will find a job elsewhere.. I won't allow Arnav to work for others.. Even Khushi won't allow that.. So we will look after him till we start a new venture...Yes that's perfect.. Will pledge my apartment and get a loan and start a business for him... , he smiled at himself for this wonderful idea...