chapter 3

-

-

-

Luke stayed quiet throughout the rest of the car ride, silently kept to himself with his headphones playing his 'depressing times' playlist. Lyndsey had to get ready for school in a couple of hours, so she couldnt text him at the time but promsed she would later. So he just slept in the car

The light brown haired girl sat in front of her full body mirror on the floor, thinking about how Luke was so sad about how his and Abby's relationship had come to a end. She wanted to wrap him up in a big fuzzy blanket to comfort him like how she did with her best friend Morgan multiple times before when one or the other felt down.

Her small white kitten jumped into her lap, trying to get affection from his owner but Lyndsey was in too deep in thought to see. The words of what Luke cried to her not only 1 hour ago kept running through her head.

Who is Aleisha?

She only knew a handful of Aleisha's- one being Aleisha McDonald aka Luke Hemmings former girlfriend- but never did she know her Luke knew a girl named Aleisha over the years.

Lyndsey tried to just push past the thought and get ready for school, but everything kept being brought back to mind. Without another second thought, she quickly picked up her phone and opened up Lukes messages.

lynds :)) : hey, quick question

It took a few minutes for Luke to reply, since he was half asleep still on the bus to the airport a hour away

luke <33: anything love :-))

lynds :)) : you said Aleisha- uh earlier when u called and it's been on my mind. It's probably nothing but jw.

Luke began to panic. He didn't say Abby, the name he told Lyndsey was the name of his {ex}girlfriend- who was Aleisha. Quickly thinking of a good excuse, he typed in his reply.

luke <33: I was just thinking of you before me and Abby broke up and yesterday we were talking about luke hemmings and his girlfriend Aleisha. That's all

Luke needed to stop lying to her, so he won't get caught up in all his lies again for if something horrible happened.

lynds :)) <3 :oh okay, I was just wondering. Again, I'm sorry about you and abby.

luke <33 : that's okay, i knew it would end sooner or later. plus now i can have more time to talk to you ;-)

-

-

little short update for my lovelies, omg cant believe so many freaking people read the last chapter 0.0

new covers on all my books :-), so go check them out

-morgs xx