Prologue

"There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice."

" Myrr, tinawag ka na ng Mommy mo punta ka daw sa office niya." Mahina na sabi ng Assistant ni Mommy sakin.

I smiled at her and pick up my bag while holding my book on my right hand, I usually come here after school para sabay kaming umuwi ni Mommy sa bahay. Pag pupunta ako dito didiretso ako sa office niya pero, nagkaroon siya ng office meeting with the Head Doctors ng ospital kaya nanatili at nagbasa nalang muna ako sa swivel chair ng Assistant ni Mommy para malibang,  I knock on the door and went in and saw her signing some papers. Napansin niya naman kaagad ako.

"Hi sweetie, I got few papers to sign and after this we are heading home, okay?"

I just nod at her and  put my bag and my book on the chair and looked around. My Mom has received a lot of rewards and even our hospital has receive many awards too. I have seen this many times at sa tuwing pupunta ako rito mas dumarami ang mga awards na naka display. When I looked up I saw our Family Picture hanged on the wall, they were wearing their white coats and me in between them smiling widely wearing my uniform, it was a newly taken picture of us. Hilig ni Mommy mag palit ng pictures every year.

"I have seen you reading that book before, are you rereading it?" Mommy asked while looking at me and arranging the signed papers.

"I'm done reading Sensible Thing by F. Scott Fitzgerald but, I love rereading her short stories in here" I respond happily.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               I came towards her and pick up my bag and book, tapos na rin naman siya kaya uuwi na kami. 

"Do you want to buy new books? We can stop by at the nearest bookstore before heading home"

She was removing her white coat and fixing her things, I would love to buy tons of new books but, I know for sure I will read my old books than the new ones.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        "Nah, may maraming libro pa naman po akong hindi pa nababasa sa library ni Daddy at pwede naman ako mag borrow ng book sa school library namin, sa susunod nalang siguro"

"It's your choice, your birthday is near. If you want, you can have your own library at home, we have a spare bedroom we could turn that into a library"

I haven't thought of having a library on my own but, that would be marvelous. She picked up her bag and headed to the door, I followed her but, I was thinking if I should have a library on my own. 

"Goodbye Doctora!" My Mom's Assistant said as we were heading to the elevator.

Mom smiled at her and I smiled at her too, we got into the elevator and  Mom press the Park Lot button.

"I never really thought of it but, I want to, now that you want me to have one"

"I will tell your Dad about it so, he can call few people who can start working on it and by the way Have you sent out your birthday invitations at school?"

"I have, but not all of it" I said while biting my lower lip

I don't know a lot of other students at school because I'm not good at social interactions but, I have two friends to keep me company.

"What? Why? We only got four days left to keep everything organize" she looked at me shockingly

The elevator opened so, I got out first so I don't have to answer her question, I'm not like her. She can talk to people and be friends with them or persuade people to support her campaign. She opened the driver seat and I got in too, I did not answer her question at all. Papangaralan niya nanaman ako na makipag kaibigan dahil kapag marami kang kaibigan you'll have bigger access na mapadali lahat and I disagree with that kung may gusto man akong makuha pag hihirapan ko yun hindi dahil people help me on my way in getting what I want.

"I'll ask Zori to sent out the invitations instead, you can tell your Dad how you want your library would look like when we get home"

I stayed silent beacause I know she is somehow disappointed with me, may ideas na ako sa isip ko kung ano ang itsura ng library ko. I want it to be hidden behind walls and I'll sort out the books according to it's authors and genres.

"The dress you''ll wear on your birthday will have it's final fitting and I can't come with you to the boutique shop, is it okay if you go there by yourself? or you can bring your friends with you."

"I will tell my friends about it, I'm sure masasamahan nila ako bukas."

We were already near our house, our car turn left and the gate opened. Manong Jeck guards the Gate but, he doesn't have to open the gate by himself he just needs to press the button and the gate will open automatically. Our car went in and the gates behind us started closing again slowly. Mom parked the car beside Dad's car, She went out first and I followed her inside the house.

"Good Evening Doctora, Good evening Miss." The househelp head approach us as we went in and Mom gave her things to Manay.

I put my things on the big sofa, I don't want them to take my things and put it in my room. I do it myself. I ran to the Library to look for Dad, he was reading a medical book. He is also a doctor in our hospital but, he just recently came home from a trip from US. He visited a hospital there because his help was needed. I approached him.

"Dad, can I talk to you?"

He looked at me and close the book.

"What is it Dear?"

My Dad is super strict, he wants me to become a Doctor too just like him and Mom. 

"Mom said that I can turn the spare bedroom into my own library as a birthday present."

"Of course you can, you can give me your desired plan for the library as soon as you've decided how it would look like."

"Yes, thank you Daddy!" I kissed his cheeks and went out happily

I took my bag and book from the sofa and ran upstairs to my room.