The Shocker

Tamera's POV

I decided it would be best if I just told the whole crew the big news. Out of all of us Benji and Alex were the only ones with Kids or expecting a kid so I wouldn't be alone... I just wasn't sure how Joel would face the news.

I decided to call my sister first she would know what to do.

* Rings Lea *

"Hello Lea."

"Hey, I was just about to ring you. I have some news for you."

"Funny you say that I have something to tell you as well." And at that moment I began to tear up I had no idea why, I was just so worried..

"T! What's wrong are you all right?"

" Lea I'm pregnant and I haven't told Joel and I have no idea how's he gonna take it!"

" you're.. Gonna be a mom.. You're pregnant!?!? I'm on my way."

Lea's POV

I could not believe it! How could I not have realized.. I see my sister all the time intact we all do how could none of us picked up the signs.

We were family why would Tamera not have told any of us sooner!

Tamera POV

I thought I might as well call everyone down since my sister was already on her way.

I called Benji and Alex, Matt and Sophie, Dean, Brian, Chris, Johnny was already on his was with Lea, Spencer and Jane.

Before you knew it everyone was down at Joel's holiday house in LA.

Now all that was left was for Joel to here