Where am A.I.

Me: Huh...The fuck...Where am I?

I woke up in some type of box or enclosed space.

Me: Oh hey! A latch!

I opened the latch and collapsed out.

Me: Ow my face! Why did I lean against the latch?!

I looked around where I was at. It looked like some high tech classroom. The smartboard was neon green which made it look kinda epic. Not gonna lie.

I saw a door and was about to open it when I heard a bunch of banging behind me.

I turned and apparently I came out of a locker and next to that locker was another locker and it was moving.

That's where the banging's coming from? Is there someone inside?

I went up to the locker and cautiously opened the door...

and a girl fell right on top of me.

When we both came to our senses we exchanged looks. The girl looked about my age. She had a boatload of piercings on her ears and right next to her cheekbone. she had horns in her hair and a lot of hair dye from black white pink and blue. she wore a school uniform and had hair that went down all the way to her knees.

And to be frank, She looked very pretty with her dyed hair stockings and piercings... and we were rather close for comfort... but this position we were in...have we been like this before? 

Girl: Whoa... You looking rad and... kinda cute.

I blushed.

Me: Uh... Thanks... You yourself.

She blushed as well.

We stared into each other's eyes for a while but then once we both realized the position we were in we quickly got up and stood 6 feet apart from each other with hands behind our backs.

Me: uhh... sorry about that.

Girl: No worries silly! Ibuki was the clumsy one and fell on you.

Me: Ibuki... Why does that name sound familiar.

Ibuki: Because that's who you are talking to! I. Buki. Mio. Da! Put it together and whaddya get? Ibuki Mioda! The ultimate musician!

Me: Ibuki Mioda... I definitely feel like I've met you in person before.

Ibuki: Well maybe not in person but there's no doubt you've heard Ibuki from her music

Ibuki had a witch face for a sec but then came to her senses.

Ibuki: And who are you supposed to be?

Me: Hmm... That's right! I'm Aizakku Adoman the Ultimate entertainer/friend. Always charmed to meet a potential comrade!

(if this character is ever in a fangame I want this as it's an introduction)

Ibuki: huh huh huh. 3 huhs.

Aizakku: What's up?

Ibuki: Aizakku Adoman also sounds familiar but Ibuki can't place her mind to where and when...

Aizakku: So I'm not alone.

Ibuki gasped.

Ibuki: CRAP! Do you think we DID know each other and we lost our memories?!

Aizakku: Well, we did wake up in a locker and last time I checked I never fell asleep in a locker but at the very least we were kidnapped.

Ibuki: That hair looks something like Ibuki would have done so we must have been friends for a long time. Possibly more.