Chapter-1

Author's pov

Author's pov

Once upon a time there was a kingdom named Arinya. It was famous for two things: one it's  beautiful and powerful princess who is known to be a god blessed child with extra ordinary powers and another is the power of this kingdom that too because of the Princess only.

No one could defeat the Princess of the kingdom.

She started fighting when she was 5 and she was expert in what she do.

At the age of 18 she was equal to 10 mens in Everything in power and wisdom.

Princess Shikhanya.. No one could defeat her until the King of Aryagar Agnidev came to challenge the Princess.

The Princess accepted the challenge like she do with others and they both fought against each other. In the end Shikhanya lost.

It was the first time she lost to someone not only a fight but her most precious thing her heart as well.

Agnidev was no exception in this case. It took only one glance of her to fall for her.

Shikhanya offered the king to take whatever he wanted to take from the kingdom as a prize of his victory against her and he chose the princess itself.

Princess wasn't shocked nor were her parents. Because anyone who has the capability to win against her will take this opportunity only to get princess and kingdom both.

Though Agnidev isn't interested in her kingdom but he accepted it as after becoming Shikhanya's husband he has to take charge as she is the only child of the king and Queen.

After marrying Shikhanya they both go back to Aryagar.

Life is a fairy tale for them.. After the marriage Aryagar became more powerful and prosperous. It becomes the strongest kingdom.. Agnidev only has a sister Ajanya. Whom he loves very much so does Shikhanya.

Agnidev loved Shikhanya a lot. She was his only priority after Ajanya so is the only woman in a romantic way in his life.

Shikhanya was assured that He won't marry once again but she wanted to secure herself by asking a promise. But she could not find a perfect occasion to ask so.. And top of it she has to make sure he doesn't break the promise at any cost.

Ajanya is about to get married soon and everyone is busy in the preparation.

"wow Bhabhisree (sister in law) you're looking so beautiful. Actually more then other times." Ajanya commented

"it's your eyes that find me beautiful," Shikhanya said

"no it's not I'm serious." Ajanya said but then suddenly Shikhanya felt an urge to vomit

And she ran towards the big bath area. She emptied her stomach and a few maids helped her in cleaning.

Ajanya was standing there with concern.