Untitled Part 1

Isabella's Pov

"Come on Isabella, you need to focus and get it together." Scooter my manager said

"Oh my gosh how can you expect me to focus when you just fell off the chair and broke it " I reply

Scooter Sighs and begins to run a hand through his hair trying so hard not to laugh. "Alright enough clowning around, we need one last song for your album Isabella."

I nod at him while laughing " Okay lets get down to serious business." Scooter was happy when I said that he gave me the biggest smile and ran to the other side of the studio. You guys might be confused towards who I might be right now, well my name is Isabella Marie Stewart, I'm 19 years old and I am a singer. I am originally from New York but I moved to Los Angeles once scooter offered me a record deal. I had to move across the contry leaving my family behind. That was one of the hardest things I had to do.

I live in a two story house with my make up artist Mike Johnston. I met him when I recently moved here and scooter had all these people be by my side. Me and Mike clicked from the very first day we met he is 20 years old and he is one of the funniest people to be around when ever you are feeling sad. Its nice having someone live with me knowing I come from a huge family brings so much joy that Mike gets to play a brother role in my life.

I have been the music industry for about 8 months now and I have been working on my very first upcoming album that gets relase next week. The pressure is on knowing that I have one last song to complete is making scooter and myself go crazy because writing a song takes time. But I had some ideas of how I wanted this song to be but I just couldn't focus.

I was beginning to get frustrated with myself I let out a loud groan and began to grab my head like if I was about to go carzy. Scooter noticed that I was beginning to get mad within myself. " Isabella you have your music video shoot in 30 mins go there and then come back when you've thought of a song." He gave me the address and within seconds I walked through the double doors outside to my Range Rover putting on my glasses and Blasting music from my stero.

As i gave my car to the valet man waiting for me to get out I smiled and walked up to the set where i was going to be filming my music video for "The Way ft Mac Miller."

As I walking into the studio I coildnt help but get lost I didn't know where the heck my studio was? I rushed down the hall seeing that there was a door open I thought tht would be my set. I walked in when all eyes were on me, I had interrupted a music video that was being shot at the moment the director did not seem happy about that...

"I'm so sorry im trying to find studio 32 but I cant find it" I said

A curly hair boy kept eyeing from head to toe I was starting to feel weird until he nodded at everyone else and said ,"Follow me I'll take you there."

The rest of the guys all smiled at me and I smiled back. "Sorry for interupitng" I said they all shouted back "It's okay!" walking down the hall I was so excited to see in big letters "STUDIO 32" as I walk in I turn around and say thank you and hug him. I was about to leave when he pulled me back and said, "ummm would you like to come have lunch on set with us after you are done?" I smiled and was about to andswer when Mike Yelled

"ISABELLA MARIE get in here you are already late!"

I smilled at harry and said "Yeah ill be there bye!!!"

"Isabella!" Mikes Yells

"Sorry I got lost on the way over here Mike but a group of boys helped me well one of them!" I said

Mike gave me a wtf face "Was it One Direction Boys?"

I nodded before I could say anything

mike said "Well talk about them later I need to get you ready before I get fired!"

I was getting super bored just sitting In the chair so I took a funny selfie ft Mike's butt and posted on IG. Lol My fans were going crazy mike was going to hate me for doing that. He hated when I posted pictires of him without him knowing but that was the best part about it.

Once I was done getting ready Jonathan my director showed me the first set and told me we would start in five mins. I was wearing a short black dress with long black socks and heels. When I walked out of my changing room I noticed five guys were just sitting there as I turned aroind I made eye contact with Harry. Before I could smile he smiled at me and sent me a flirty wink (; lol.

After 2 hours of shooting it was already 4pm as I walking back to my dressing room someone grabbed my hand and forced me to look at them. As I turned around I saw that it was Harry I smiled and he had this smirk on his face. "You looked beautiful in your entire music video love" he says while looking straight into my eyes.

As I came back into realtiy from falling under his spell I said "Thank You." And with that I continued into my room to get changed.

When I came out jonathan had a huge smile on his face and hugged me.

"Darling you killed that music video you are truly amazing at what you do" He says
We
I hugged him back "thank you jonathan but you are amazing at what you do as well and without you I wouldn't have this amazing work to give to my fans."

All five boys turn to me and yell "Stop right there Isabella"

I looked at them with the what the heck face? And they bursted out laughing

"We were wondering if you wanted to grab some dinner with us tomorrow night?" Louis said

I put on my serious face "No I cant be seen with you guys." I wanted to laugh because their faces were so pricesless I began laughing and they looked at me weird "I'm kidding guys I'd love to go get dinner with you guys." I said they all laughed "hwo mean! But seems like youll fit in perfectly with us" said Zayn

"Just tell me where and what time." I said

Harry looked at me and smile "Give me your phone number and ill text you all the details." He said

I nod and gave him my phone when he was done I looked at them

"Well I gotta go boys ill see you guys tomorrow." I said

"Bye Isabella" they all yelled