Get Out Of My Room!

After months of staying at the Zoldyck house Kagome and Killua we're finally able to find a way to coexist. But not without the daily feuds. What do you know? Their fighting right now. 😑

"Why were you in my room?! Don't touch my stuff! Stay out!" Kagome screamed and literally kicked the silver haired Zoldyck out her room.

She then slammed her door closed and locked it.

"Nobody wanted to be in your room anyway!" Killua yellled at the closed door and stuck out his tongue.

"You should leave her alone," an eerie voice spoke out of no where.

Killua jumped and looked. He instantly paled as he saw his older brother Illumi.

"Yeah, well I didn't do anything wrong," the younger male said before walking away not wanting to be near his scary brother any longer.

The older brother then walked over to the miko's room and knocked.

"Who is it?"

"It's Illumi."

The amethyst eyed female unlocked and opened her door. "Yes?" She questioned ready to hurry and end this conversation.

"I'm sorry about my brother," he stated.

"It's fine." Kagome smiled and was about to close the door.

"Lunch will be ready soon."

"Oh, really?" Kagome gave a closed eye smile. "Thanks."

"Can I take you to the dining room?"

"Um, I'm not that hungry," Kagome trailed.

"You should still eat. It's important that you-" Illumi was cut off by Kagome.

"My stomach hurts. And I have a serious headache. I just wanna sleep it off," Kagome looked at her feet to make it look more believable.

"Oh, Alright. Feel better." Illumi starts  to walk away.

"Thanks," Kagome closed her door and locked it again.

She quickly changed her clothes into, light blue overall shorts that came to her beginning thighs. The overalls had a white lace like design at the edges. She then put on a white sports bra and mesh shirt to go over it. She then slid on her black and white Adidas sneakers. She quickly tied her knee length hair in a messy bun leaving out her bangs and letting some strands fall free.

The miko picked up her phone and dialed a number before pressing call. The phone rang three times before a voice was heard.

"Yellow," Haruko greeted.

"You wanna come over?"

"Is Aki there?"

"Nah, she said that she didn't feel like it."

"Aight. I'm coming."

"Call me before you come to the gate. I'm not playing."

"Aight. Send me the addy."

"Alright later."

"Later."

~~~

Kagome rushed to Mike before he could try and devour Haruko.

"No Mike. You don't hurt him. That's bad," Kagome explained to the dog.

She then picked up a random skeleton she saw leaning against the wall and handed it to him.

Zebro then cracked open the door and took the skeleton from Mike thinking it was Haruko's.