New species: Xyferinor and Zulor

The claws look awful)

I can't draw scales also sorry that the antlers are bad)

A Xyferinor is created when a Zulor bites a human. The human will grow wolf or cat ears and tail(the tips of the tail and ears are the color of the snake) as well as claws. However much like a Mordeo they lose their hair and skin and their canine teeth grow as well as little stubbs of antlers horns.

They also lose the ability to see and talk however they can telepathically communicate to the Zulor that bit them. They have to rely on the Zulor so they protect them with their life.

Another thing is that even though a Xyferinor can't see they still have pupils but depending on their Zulor the pupils are different. They are also can't die from old age unless their Zulor dies.

Also on a full moon an Xyferinor can turn human and mate with someone (human or another creature) however it's rare for them to be able to.

If a Xyferinor has a child with a human the child will look mostly normal except they will look like a werewolf or neko. When the Xyferinor dies then the child will take the skull and wear it and if that Xyferinors zulor is still alive then the child will take care of it.

The child has a 50% chance of being blind and will also have the pupils her parent Xyferinor had. They can also telepathically talk to the zulor and the child has a 50% of not being able to talk.

The Xyferinors can only eat meat and their preferred meat is human meat. The last thing about an Xyferinor is that they won't attack another Xyferinor or Zulor unless their Zulor tells them to.

A Zulor is a long and big snake with antlers. The antlers are different depending on the Zulor. The Zulor can be any color and they have marks under their eyes and their eyes are completely black except their pupils which are the color of the Zulor and the shape depends on the Zulor.

The Zulor choose one human to be their protector and the Zulor becomes attached to the human and spends the rest of their life with that human.

The Zulor are very possessive over their Xyferinor and hates it when the Xyferinor is able to mate. The reason why is because the Xyferinor doesn't spend all their attention on them.

Another thing is that a Zulors bite is extremely venomous to other creatures except they don't always bite on time which is why they have a Xyferinor.

The poison from a Zulor is called Forlorn venom since its hopeless to try and stop the venom. You have a 10% chance of living after a bite from this snake.

They can be found in a forest also fin fact male Zulors hate each other however they usually never fight over a female. Zulors hardly ever mate and are slightly endangered.

Also the Zulor can fall in love with their Xyferinor theirs a 50% chance of that happening.

And another thing is that Zulors often eat Xyferinors foods before they can. Zulors are very lazy as well and hate having to hunt but refuse to be someone's pet.

Now let's say someone turned their Zulor human... the Zulor will turn into a naga however they will refuse to leave their Xyferinors side. They have a surprisingly good sense of fashion and the worst thing you could say to them is that their fashion style is bad.

(Sorry if this is bad if you need any help or don't understand something then go ahead and ask me. If you do use these species please tag me or tell me cuz I'm curious to what you'll do)