Wishes May Come True

This chapter is dedicated to NuggettS, check out her story The Last Haruno!

I open my eyes, I'm on the ground it's cold. It feels like granite or some other type of tile. I'm in a room it's pitch black, I can barely make out two figures who are standing over me. I slowly sit up and say,"Where am I?"

I'm a little bit scared because I don't know where I am, but I made sure not to let my emotions show.
The room brightens and I could see the two figures clearly. They were beautiful, one who was taller then me by a lot, had long golden hair that reached the ground with a golden circlet around her head with a blue gem in the center. She looked about 25, she had blue eyes and lips redder than a rose. The clothing she wore seemed to be from medieval times, the dress she wore was elegant and blue. It looked like something a queen would wear. The other girl, looked closer to my age, she looked about 13, maybe older. She had golden blond hair too, she too had a circlet around her head, but the gem was green. Her eyes were green and her lips were a light pinkish red color. She also wore a medieval dress that was green.

"Hello, my name is Fate, I have decided to grant your wish."said the older looking woman, who was wearing blue.

"My name is Destiny."whispered the girl in green. I just sat there in shock. When I recovered I said in confusion,"Wish?"

"Yes, you made a wish to go somewhere where you belong. I grant wishes, though I haven't did it in a while."explained Fate.

"So. . . Where am I?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, your in the world in between. Fate, hasn't granted your wish yet, but she just wanted to talk you before she did." Destiny dither explained.

"Yes, I'm sending you to another world. But, you have to do a small task for me. . ."said Fate her voice fading out in the end.

"And that would be?" I asked, unsure of what this 'task' might be.

"You must stop Providence. She has predicted certain events. . . And you must stop what's she's predicted from happening. She wants those things to happen, because once those events are sent in motion she's going to take over."said Destiny.
(A/N: Providence is something that some people believe causes everything that happens to us.)

"Why me, why can't you do it? I'm not anything special." I said not understanding why they picked me to do it.

"Oh, but you are special. You have a power you do not realize you have. Only you can stop her. Destiny and I can not interfere directly because of our oaths. But, there's nothing in our oath that says we can't bring a Hero to stop her. Beware she will try everything in her power to stop you. If you can't prevent the events, stop them before they get out of hand. We we'll try to help you along the way. But for now we have to say good bye, do not fail us. We and everyone in the world are depending on you."

Then everything faded, into nothing.
_______________________
_______________

I opened my eyes, to see a man hunched over me. He had white long hair that went down his back, his eyes were completely black, and his skin was pale. He wore long robes that touched the ground, he had a golden belt around his waist, with a weird sign on the buckle. The sign was three triangles arranged to form a triangle. Two triangles were at the bottom with there corners touching. While the third triangle was above the two, it was resting on top of the two triangles top corners. There was a triangle shape space between the three triangles.(A/N: it's a triforce but she doesn't know that yet.)

"Princess your awake!"he said with a smile as I sat up. When I sat up he pulled me into a hug, which freaked me out. So, naturally I pushed him away.

"Get off me I don't know who you are! And where the heck am I?" I half said half yelled. His smile fell, as I looked around the room. The room was pink, ewwww, and was huge. I was laying in a queen sized bed, I was wearing a long sky blue princess like dress.

"Princess, do you not remember
me? I guess not, I mean I did know the risks for putting you asleep for ten years but I didn't think it would happened!"he said to himself more then to me.

"Princess? I'm not a princess, I'm . . . That's strange I don't know who I am." I said in confusion, I couldn't remember anything, nothing at all. "And what do you mean I have been asleep for the last ten years?"

"Princess Sora, I can't explain why you don't remember who you are. But my name is Akihiko, I am your guardian, and will be till I die. I was chosen as your guardian by your parents when you were born. I was your parents chief advisor. I put you to sleep when you were three, the day your clan was killed. I hid you in this tower, so no one would find you. Your clan was killed because they wanted your power. But, they never found you and only now is it safe enough for you to leave this tower. So I'm going to take you to the Hokage, which is the leader of this village." Said the man, Akihiko.

"Um. . ." Was all I could say, as I tried to take in all the information. "My whole clan, which includes my family. . . Is dead?"

"Yes, Princess Sora. I am sorry." Akihiko said with his voice cracking a little at the end. I felt like I should be sad, but I don't remember anything. I guess the information didn't really sink in, it was hard to understand. My mind just felt. . .Blank. So, it's kinda hard too feel sad, but I was a little sad because a whole clan was killed because of me. And I didn't know why. Why? What kind of power do I have that would make people kill others just so they can have it?

Why can't I remember who I am? My name is Sora, but who is that? Why do my memories start here? And where exactly is here? I asked myself more questions, each one I had no answer for. Then my head started to hurt, with each passing question the pain grew. So, I pushed my questions aside.