When You Wish Upon A Star . . .Things Tend To Happen

. . .Things Tend To Happen

This chapter is dedicated to Naruko_Uzumaki122 check out her book Kishimoto's daughter in the Naruto world

I look out the window of my room I stare longingly at the stars. I wish I could escape this life. All the bullying, all the betrayals, the loneliness. What did I have here? I had anime, manga, and my IPod. The only true friends I ever had don't even exist. There just characters in an anime or manga.

My only loving family members died a month ago. They were killed before my eyes but I don't like to talk about it. I never found out who killed them, and I don't think I ever will. So, I was alone. I was afraid to sleep, not wanting to be haunted by watching my parents die every time I close my eyes.

I just want to leave here, go somewhere else. Somewhere, where I belong. Where I can have friends. Friends who won't leave me, will stay by side. Protect me as I protect them. Someone to truly call a friend, that would be the day.

I wonder what it is like to be free? I continued to look longingly at the stars. Still thinking. I would love to leave here and go somewhere far away. Have a friend like Naruto, or Nastu(from fairy tail), or maybe even Goku(from dragon ball). But that's not possible., I could never have a friend. I will always be alone. The sooner I except that the better.

I used to think Naruto was real. I used to wish that he'd one day come and taken me to the Hidden Leaf. Take me away from my horrible life. But, he can't because he's not real. But as I look at the stars, I can't help but hope that something will happen. I have the sudden urge to sing so I do. I sing to release my emotions since long ago I realized keeping them bottled up leads to trouble.

"What is it like
Up there where they glow
Now that I'm older
Doesn't seem quite so real "

I felt a tear fall down my face. I wiped it from my face. Why am I crying? I not even sure, am I sad? I don't think so. I look more closely at the sky, I feel the urge to make a wish. I haven't done that since I was a kid. And it's not like anything is going to happen. So, what hurt could it do.

Every time when I was little, before I would wish on a star I would sing a song and so I did.

"When you wish upon a star,
Makes no difference in who you are.
Anything your heart desires,
Will come to you.

If your heart is in your dream,
No request is to extreme.
When you wish upon a star as dreamers do.

Fate is kind,
She brings to those who love.
The sweet fulfillment of,
They're secrets longing.

Like a bolt out of the blue,
Fate steps in and see's you though.
When you wish upon a star your dream comes true."

Now to make a wish. I looked more closely at the stars and said," I know my parents can't come back, but, I wish I was somewhere, somewhere I could belong. I hope it's not to much to ask, despite what they say. And if you can't fulfill my wish I understand."

I quietly walked away from my bedroom window and crawled into my bed. I closed my eyes and slept, for the first time in a month, in a dreamless sleep. Without the painful memories of my parents deaths haunting my sleep.
________________________
________________

"I have never heard a more beautiful wish"a beautiful angelic voice said. "Wouldn't you agree Destiny?"

"How is it beautiful Lady Fate? I don't understand." Said a small childish voice, Destiny.

"It's beautiful because she understands that her parents can't come back even though she wants them back. Also, she could be greedy and demand for wealth or power. But she asked to be somewhere she could belong. She says "I hope it's not too much to ask" when she could be rude and ask for tons of things she does not need. It is beautiful because she asked in a caring,kind, understanding way. Something I haven't heard in a long time. So, I Fate, will grant this child her wish." Said Fate.

"Fate, you haven't granted wishes in years!" Said Destiny in both surprise and shock.

"I haven't been given more reason to grant a wish in a long time. You will understand one day Destiny, when your as old as myself."