Chapter 3

Im a nervous wreck.

I can feel my heart beating against my chest loudly. My legs are shaking and im panting and we all cannot forget about the sweat.I look over at Cora and see she is as scared and nervous as i am.I motion for us to go a bit deeper into the cave and she follows. We sit down indian style and wait. For what? I have no idea.

Just as im about to say something we hear padding of paws against the dirt outside. to my understanding it sounds like there are more then two wolfs. I move closer to the cave entrance and peek out. As im gazing over about ten other wolfs one stands out the most. A pitch black wolf with blinding ocean blue eyes. Its about 30 metres away from us surrounded by the 10 wolfs from ealier.

The wolf takes a deep breath and its eyes instnatly meet mine. For a moment i am frozen by fear and awe. Its eyes are the most beautiful blue i have ever seen. It slowly starts walking towards where i am located along with a dark grey wolf.

I quickly move back to my original position next to Cora and quietly whisper everything to her. We hear crackling of bones and my nose instantly rinckles up at the soynd. Disgusting.

We hear a few shuffling noises and then quiet whispers. " Mine" a deep and husky male voice whispers.

"I can smell my mate as well brother" a female answers the males statement.Next to me i feel Cora shiver,i give her a confused look while she just shrugs.The crunching of leaves outside the cave makes me shiver in fear and anticipation.

A beautiful womens head peeks through the cave entrance. Her hair is as dark as night and as long as her shoulders. Her skin has a perfect tan and well defined facial features. Her eyes are a bright blue and are surround by dark eye lashes and brows. She smiles at us showing off her high cheek bones and dimples.She moves inyo the cave a bit more so now half of her body is inside while the other is still outside.

"Cora" she whispered while extending her arms gently towards Cora. As in a trance Cora starts to move towards the dark haired female. I start to panick and pulled Cora away from her and put her behind me. " Stay away from her you disgusting monsters!!" I screamed.

The female wolf growled loudly and i could feel Cora shiver in fear. "Jacob!! Your mate is preventing my precious Cora from being in my arms!!Do something or i will!!" She screamed out angrily. Whom im guessing is Jacob started yelling very loudly and the female was thrown backwards fromt the cave entrance.

"You shall never lay a hand on my mate nor hurt her with your words!! You may be my sister but i am your alpha and you shall do as i say and respect your Luna !!"The males voice did things to me...umm down there. I accidently let out a whimper of desire and the males head was instantly by the caves entrance.

I was stunned. This man was an adonis, he had pitch black hair like his sister as well as tanned to perfection. He had the perfect supermodel face and a jaw so sharp that it could cut me. His eyes were a bright blue and he a a cut along his right eyebrow,talk about sexy. He slowly started moving a bit inside the cave and i could now see until his hips. This adonis was ripped,he had the perfect eight pack with a happy trail. His chest and arms were full of muscle,tattoos and scars. This man had all of my weaknesses the tattoos,scars,tan and the eyes all he needed was the perfect personality and it woyld be like he was made for me.

" My dear beautiful Rene, come to me sweet heart" He whispered to me as if i was a hurt little dove trapped and ge was trying to help me. I started to slowly crawl towards him but then stopped near his out stretched hand.

"Come on my love,take my hand. You must be hungry and tired" He whispered again but this time he smiled showing off his deep dimples, i was going to faint soon.

I slowly placed my hand in his and he helped me out of the cave. As soon as my feet touched the ground he pulled me by my waist towards him and pressed my face against his chest and swayibg us back and fourth like ive suffered a traumatic death.

He was a good foot and a half taller than me and definantly bigger than me in every sense of the word. Being in his arms felt right, his one arm was wrapped securley around my waist while his other was still pressing me face to his chest.He was looking down at me while swaying us.This moment was perfect.

I heard a couple of growls and started to get a little scared. Jacob looked to his side and growled at them and they shut up. He pulled me closer to him if that was possible and rested his head against mine whilst shhing me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Jacob seems like such a sweet heart. Hope you guys liked it!