Zz

Brianas perspective
●●●
The wedding was way funner than I thought it would be. After everyone was done eating, or what not, they went onto the dance floor showing off their moves. First, we did the Cupid Shuffle, then we did the Cha Cha Slide, after we did Wobble Baby. The only person who didn't participate was Jasmine since she wasn't familiar to the dances.

Once we were done with the dancing, talking, laughing, and drinking, everyone decided it was about time that they went back home. I, on the other hand, didn't.

"Do you have my set ready," Ms. Roland, now known as Mrs.Kusher, asked while grabbing a hand full of clothes.

"YES," I yelled stuffing her last set of clothes into her suitcase, running down the steps to hand them over to her.

"Thanks honey." She quickly took it out my hands and transferred it to the vehicle she would be escorted in.

Ava waved her hands off blowing air kisses to her now gone mother.

"Mommy said she going to Mezixo for her honey moon," Ava cooed slamming the front door shut "I'm happy she gone cause now ion have no bed time."

"You mean MÉXICO, not Mezico," I corrected her rolling my eyes a tiny bit.

Dre finally came down the steps. By my surprise, he held a packed bag over his left shoulder. "Do me a favor?"

I watched as he opened the front door making sure his mother wasn't still outside. He turned back to me and Ava holding a questioning face.

"Imma be gone for a couple days. Watch Ava for me."

I shook my head slightly as Ava ran up to her room. "Where are you even going?"

He looked up for a second thinking about if he wanted to tell me or not. "Going up South with Trey to see who set us up. I just need you to watch her for a couple days."

"I wanna go," I said lowly. It wasn't that I didn't want to watch Ava or anything, but it feels like Dre and I were starting to drift off ever since I left him that night. This could be a good time for me to fix the tension I started between us.

"Nah, it's finna be too much going out there," he replied.

"That's just an excuse to keep me from going. I'm going." I hurried to my belongings catching up to him outside.

"And who's gonna watch Ava?" He questioned me.

"I think I know somebody."

●●●

So far, I already hated this ride. I could literally feel my body tense up being in the same area as Lyrical. Her smell and aurora took up the whole car, which completely ruined my whole vibe.

The only thing that could possibly come to my mind, at this point, was mark and how he looked behind the glass of freedom. They were barely even feeding him in that cage they call a cell.

And then for Trey, I had no idea what to think about him. My vibe for Lyrical transmitted to him, only because he was part of the reason why my brother is where he is.

It was funny to me because he didn't really look like the type to beat on women, but you could never be too sure. It's always the people you least expect who always turn out to be a suspect.

Dre plugged one of Airpods into his ear, leaving the other one out so he could hear what was being said between Lyrical and Trey.

Those two took the front seats, and we took the back. It really wasn't processing through my head as to why Dre had enough trust to be in the same vehicle as them, but then again he always has a plan up his sleeve.