Chapter 04:Pre-Debut

You and Lee got off the car, walking inside the huge building.Lee brought you to a practice room with three other trainees that's the same age as you.

You looked at them and sat beside the girl with black long hair, waiting for someone to make an announcement, while waiting you decided to talk to the three of them.

"Hello it's nice to meet you all, I'm Y/N"

"Y/N? The dance machine trainee?!" A girl ask with brown hair.

"Y-yeah.."

"Well I'm Eiko Xhang."

"My name is Hyejin Borum"

"Mine is Hyuna Moon"

"Ah..It's nice to meet you all" you said shaking their hands.

As four of you talked, the owner of the company, Kim Chung Hyun-Ae came inside.

"As you all know that four of you are gonna debut, but not individually as a group." The owner said.

"That means you will work together through the ten years of kpop.Tomorrow is the day of practice for your new song, you have a busy day tomorrow so you better rest.The day the song will be released is at July 12, 2020.I wish you all luck and do your best."

The owner left the practice room.You and the other girls put hands together and shouted "Fighting!!" While talking about yourselves, the manager of the group came inside..

"Nice to meet you all, I am your manager Chaeyoung Min-hii and I will be assigning your roles with a simple test.All of you will sing this song(individually)and I will assign who's main dancer or vocalist or rapper after."

After that, you gained the role of Vocalist and Main dancer, eiko got the role of Rapper, Hyejin with Main Rapper, and Hyuna with Main Vocalist.Since you're main dancer then you're the one who's most likely to be at the center, after hours of training it was time to go home.

~~The next morning~~

"Good morning mom!"

"Good morning sweetie."

"Morning dad!"

"Good morning dear."

You are lunch, packed your stuff, brushed you teeth, changed clothes and went out to go to school.

At the school gate, you saw Free and the others so you said Hi.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey."

"Hey! Where were you yesterday?! You were gone half the day!" Wakiya asked.

"Sorry, I just h-"

"HEY GUYS!!!" Valt said, storming in tackling all of you, Free dodged.

"Way to ruin the mood Valt." Shu said.

"Oops sorry" he put his hand on the back of his head and giggled nervously.

"Well it's fine but you shouldn't tackle us again, I got my clothes dirty because of you now." Wakiya said angrily.

"It's fine it isn't even THAT dirty." You looked at Wakiya's clothes then all of your clothes.

"Well maybe it is dirty."