A Way To Remember

Trying his hardest not to cry or throw up, Carlos walked around the cell, taking in every single drop of his blood. It was difficult to take in the fact that he was alive when he had lost this much blood; seemingly at once considering the colour was a dull and dark red everywhere. 

As he took each step, a sharp pain flashed through each part of his body. One step: his arm, another step: his back, on and on until he couldn't walk anymore. His steps halted as he made his way along the last wall, where the blood was thickest and abundant. Bile rose up in his throat, but his body wouldn't react, his eyes fixed on the horrific sight in front of him. The brown orbs were wide and wavering as if they were finally processing what he was seeing.

"Carlos..." the same distant voice sang, enticing him with its sweet tone.

"Who-"

"We can help you to remember..."

"You can, but I-"

"Carlos..."

Harry looked at Carlos with a frown at his talking to the voice only he could hear. He double checked to see that their were no strangers with them or in the cell, before making his way over to his love. He placed a hand on the boy's shoulder and called his name but Carlos was unresponsive as he stood trance-like, staring at the blood.

"Carlos." the pirate called as he moved to stand in front of the boy.

"Just one drop..." the voice whispered in his ear.

"One drop..." Carlos repeated quietly.

"What did ya say?" Harry asked as he leaned down to see Carlos' face better under the snowy hair.

"Just one drop."

Within a split second Carlos grabbed Harry's arm which held his silver hook and cut his palm across it, the fresh blood dripping onto the decaying floor. His eyes turned glassy and rolled upwards as he collapsed onto the floor. The gang shouted his name and made their way through the open door and to the unconscious boy. Harry looked in shock as he shouted Carlos' name to try and wake him up. 

When that didn't work Mal tried a spell, yet even when she tried again with Uma's help he wouldn't wake. Everyone was out of ideas and decided to head straight to the hospital. But, as Harry put his arms under Carlos' body to pick him up, Carlos spoke:

"Stop." he whispered.

"Carlos we-"

"Harry," Carlos spoke, pausing as he winced in pain, "I have, I have to remember."