23

It had been one week and I already felt like shit, despite the phone calls text messages I couldn't help but miss him. Desperately. And of course true to my nature I had started working on a song about it all but I knew I couldn't just release it, I would have to wait until something big and special to reveal it.

 And of course true to my nature I had started working on a song about it all but I knew I couldn't just release it, I would have to wait until something big and special to reveal it

Liked by miniminter and 447,980 others
y/n:l/n
I miss him a little too much ✨

Comments:
Miniminter: gracie keeps telling me I have to leave your bed 😔
y/n:l/n: @miniminter are you actually ffs
gracie:Harrison:^he is its annoying
Ksi: @gracie:Harrison you hate it cause we can't be loud
Vikkstagram: @ksi STOP NOW 🤚🏾

I smiled to myself at Simons comment and just as I did a photo came through from him of a selfie of him cuddling my pillow. What an idiot. I got up to go to filming today but kit was running late as usual so I just decided to meet him downstairs.

|||

Simons pov

I wandered into the lounge with the rest of the boys and laid down on the floor. 'Gracie let out a small giggle. 'Yeah I feel that, but remember for her its so worth it and she will be so proud of herself' I nodded, 'I know and I can go days without her normally well kind of, but now its like I just crave her like I need a hug' Harry walked over laying on top of me.'Wrong person for the hug but thanks bog' he didn't get off he just continued to embrace me. 'She'll be back soon and then when she is that means a premier for all of us' I chuckled 'yeah...' my mind wandered of 'holy shit what if I went to see her?' Gracie pulled a face 'not right now but at one month what if I fly over?' I heard Jide hum 'yeah you could do' i nodded firmly 'that's exactly what I'm going to do'.

3 weeks later

Y/ns pov

I hit my head against the table pasta was getting boring everything was getting boring like don't get me wrong filming was so amazing but I missed home I missed Si-. thud. Someone was at the door probably my manager. I opened the door and there he was . The one I had been missing so much possibly more than anything. My words almost didn't come out. 'Simon?' My eyes had teared up and I smiled. My eyes looked from him to his camera and felt his long arms wrap around me. 'I missed you so much' his voice muffled into my neck and he sounded emotional. I kissed his cheek 'I missed you too' he didnt let go for a solid 5 minutes and i didn't really want him to.

'Pizza?' He asked and instantly I nodded. 'So tell me about filming' I shook my head 'not yet' he flashed a look of confusion before I pushed myself into him moving my hands over his chest and back. 'y/n' he whispered 'mmhmm' i replied between kisses. 'I- pizza' I pulled back 'huh?' thud. 'Pizza.' I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue but went to collect the food. We spent hours talking even when we had finished the food catching up on the stuff we didn't tell one another on face time. 'Come on I've got this little balcony cafe that I discovered and its really cute' I took his hand dragging him out the door.

Liked by ksi and 439,870 othersMiniminter My little one and her cafe she introduced me too (guys its awesome)

Miniminter
My little one and her cafe she introduced me too (guys its awesome)

Comments:
Fan1: omfg this means he with her
Ksi: missing you 2 see you soon si little longer for you tho y/n/n
Y/n:l/n: I missed you ❤
Miniminter: @y/n:l/n you too idiot x
Fan8: you 2 are so cute
Tobjizzle: so fucking adorable
Wroetoshaw: @behzingagram HAHAHA
Behzingagram: @wroetoshaw HAHAHA
Miniminter:^ lads wtaf I am confusion

[A/N] writing has been really fucking difficult as I've been struggling with myself but I'm trying and at least once a week promise x