Chapter One

Kayla Jones, is a bitch. No actually she's one of my friend's girlfriends. She's beautiful, well at least Ryan thinks. Blue eyes, blonde hair, pale skin she's a small girl. Ever since she was little she had a good sense of confidence, she didn't have a bad life. She had a nice family, a mom and dad still together. They loved her, and they saw her as a perfect child. They were completely unaware of all the things she'd done and she was only a freshman. And back to what I said before, she is a bitch but we all put up with her because well she's Ryan's girlfriend.

Today the end of the first week of freshman year, or was and I don't wanna give any spoilers but this was a really good year. Or at the time I didn't think so, I mean my biggest problem was the boy I liked didn't like me back. Now six years later he still is, he fucked up my life and I might sound dramatic but he did. You may hate me by the end of this, and trust me I get it cause chances are I hate me more. It all started because I didn't want to take honors english and went to switch out as soon as I possibly could.

"So why is it you don't want to take honors english?"

"I just don't think I belong in that class, english is a struggle for me in the first place."

"Look Adrianna I can't make you stay in a class you don't want to stay in but I think you're making a big mistake switching out," she said.

I seriously doubt that.

I nodded.

"Okay, here english 9."

I smiled and got up.

"Thank you Miss Bullock."

I got out and felt like I might've had a fever.

I walked to the nurse and she checked my temperature.

"You're a little hot but it's still good for now."

"Oh okay."

"Yeah you can go back to class."

I walked out and saw a boy staring at me as I left. He had green eyes and wavy dark hair. I didn't say anything.

I went to the bathroom since I was already about to be late then last period and came in a little late.

"Why are you late?"

"I was in the nurses."

"Please sit."

I sat down in the back by the boy from the nurses office.

He looked and smiled at me.

I smiled back faintly.

I pulled out a chocolate bar and broke off a piece.

"I didn't know chocolate helped colds."

I looked at it for a second then realized what he meant and laughed a little. I was suddenly shy and didn't know what to say.

"Good morning class."

I zoned out of his introduction because they were all the same in my opinion.

"You may begin," he said.

I looked and saw I now had a blank piece of paper by me.

I stared confused.

"You're writing about your childhood," the boy whispered.

"Thank you."

I finished writing and sat quietly.

We passed the papers in and he talked again and handed out papers for our parents to sign.

The bell finally rang.