Chapter 9: Splashes and Kisses

Me and YN are walking and without noticing we both are holding hands, her bag on her other hand, while she keep on talking about what happend to her and her friend's swimming day. All I can do is to listen and nod. To be honest, she's fun to be with, she's different, she's pretty, she's funny...

"Sir, are you listening?" YN asked, I look at her, then she looked at me in a confused way.

"Any problems, sir?" Ugh, again, she called me sir.

"No-nothing and please, stop calling me "sir" you can simple call me Greyson or Grey." I said to the, she nodded then smiled. We both continued walking, until we both found a beautiful beach. We actually don't know how we got here. We're in New York...then..poof!

"Wow, this is amazing." She said. All I can do is to nod. It's the coolest thing, I've ever seen.

"Oh my, look! Shells!" Is she acting like a kid again or a kid is here just walking by? I looked at her, then she's just looking at the shells, she took one and held it.

"Beautiful." I spoke while coming to her direction.

"I know, I've never seen this kind of shell before." She said to me, trying to observe what's happening to the shell.

"May I look at it?" I asked. She nodded and gave it to me.

"The treasure is yours." She spoke and I giggled.

"Oh my! Waves!!" I looked at her then she dragged me to the water.

~*~

"Sweetie, how are you?" Mom asked.

"We're good, just having a little vacation with Greyson, how about you mom? I already miss you! I promise to get home as soon as we can." I said while looking for Greyson, he's just there, sitting on the sand, waiting for me because the waves are too big.

"Oh, have a nice vacation, sweetie. Okay? Well, baby, I miss you too. Your dad misses you too, everyone misses you especially your friends!" Mom said. Awww.

"Awww, tell to my friends I miss them too! Thanks mom."

"Welcome, baby, well have fun! Love you!"

"Love you too!" Mom ended the call, while I go to Greyson's side. I sat down on the blanket and letting the wind shiver my body.

"Hi." Greyson spoke. I smiled.

"Having a great time?" I asked.

"Of course I am! I wish Joy's here." He looked down...who's Joy? Who is she?

"Who's Joy?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Girlfriend." He said as he look at me. We stared for each other like 2 minutes, until he leaned closer to me. He was about to kiss me, but I stopped him.

"You have a girlfriend, and you didn't even---" he cutted me off by kissing my lips, I kissed back. I don't know what to do. No, no, YN, you can't like him. No, just don't. YN. He's my boss. I can't. I tried to stop the kiss, but I can't. Until he put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his neck. This kiss went harder. And harder. Until we both pulled away. I stoop up, while he's looking at me.

"Y-YN" He spoke, he stood up.

"Gr-Greyson. I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't kissed you back, you- you have a girlfriend. I-I'm sorry." I said, I was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"YN, sorry, I shouldn't did that. I know I'm taken, but, you're just beautiful, everything's beautiful about you. I- I'm sorry. Can we just, restart all over? And forget everything we did?" Greyson asked. My eyes are ready to cry. I nodded and Greyson smiled.

~*~

"So, we're good?" I asked to her.

"Yep. Sorry, again."

"I should be the one who's saying that, let's go home." I said, kissing her forehead.

Gosh, why.........

OMG REACTIONS? ((; Sorry too short.