ICHOR

Hello there lovelies! 

It's been a while since I finished Persephone, and I know I  already have another WIP pending (ahem, Omen) and that I owe another Persephone retelling (ahem modern AU) but sometimes I need to clear my head up, and the way that works is by doing something else.

ICHOR is that something else.

It's a story that has been on my draft folder for almost a whole year, and one I'm very excited to write. ICHOR is different from anything I've ever written because it's an anthology of stories, meaning I won't be focusing on a specific plot, but rather multiple ones at once. Each chapter will be its own individual story, and they will feature a different myth/relationship. Some of those will be romantic, others will be just affectionate/familiar. 

It's Greek Mythology, so incest is a must. I apologize and a warning to anyone sensible to the topic. At this point I'm kinda embarrassed about anyone I know finding these stories with all this incest, bc let me clarify: just because I write about it doesn't mean I have A) done something similar or B) feel attracted to it. I think I told someone in the comments that incest is not something that necessarily disgusts me, but I wouldn't engage in it. The simple truth is that in this case, it adds to the complexity of the stories being told, and I wouldn't want to take that element away. 

Chapter one of ICHOR has been published on my profile, and I would really appreciate seeing some if not all of you guys over there! I can't believe the support I've received with this story and all the lovely comments that make my day!

Love ya guys a BUNCH!

-S