My Character

Name: Gekido

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Appearance: Black hair that spikes backwards, pale white skin, dark blue eyes, and sturdy build. Wears dark clothing all the time.

Personality: Rough unless you get to know him.

Revolutionary Army or Prime Minister: RA

Imperial Arms: Akuma The Bladed Blood (The blood of a bladed danger beast was used to create this imperial arms. The blood of the user can turn into blades of steel and iron and can even change the user's body into that of the bladed danger beast for a short time. The sign of the user using this imperial arms is that their eyes will turn blood red. The longer the user fights the more life is drained from them.)

Other:

Name: Shedo

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Appearance: His left eye is dark blue while his right eye is blood red. His hair is a mix of dark blue and blood red streaks. He has pale white skin and a sturdy build. He wears dark clothing most of the time but will occasionally be found wearing a dark cloak.

Personality: Is nice to those he trusts but is very unpredictable otherwise.

Revolutionary Army or Prime Minister: Prime Minister

Imperial Arms: Cursed Eyes (The eyes taken from a demon king allows him to summon lowly demons to fight for him. His trump card allows him to summon a very powerful demon. The draw back is that if he loses concentration for even a moment he will be attacked by his own demons that he summoned.)

Other: