Seen.

i couldn't look up. i was terrified. i pressed myself into the Domme's side and whimpered. She shook her head at me and pulled me in front of her.

"Please welcome our newest sub, my lovelies. She is around fifteen years of age?" She stole a glance at me and I nodded in responce, " and she is...pure. Have fun with that fact, everyone. Remember, do not touch unless you're going to buy."

She shoved me out onto the floor and I stumbled. i  began to shake.

"What's the girl's name?" A voice called.

"Answer them, dear." The Domme ordered.

"I...i don't have a name." i whispered just loud enough for werewolf ears to hear.

The Domme sighed, "Just refer to the sub as girl. Whoever mates her, names her."

i blushed and snapped my head around to look at her. She grinned and winked.

A soft growl rumbled in my throat and I bared my teeth at her. The Domme raised a brow and then cooly turned on her spiked stilleto, taking her little pack of boys with her.

i let out a sigh and looked up. The room has flashing lights everywhere. The music was soft jazz played by the band in the back. They were quite good, actually. it calmed me down. i closed my eyes and smiled, swaying gently to the beat.

When i opened my eyes, everyone had returned to their previous dealings. Many were checking out subs or just talking amongst themselves. iIrolled my eyes at the few that were bragging about their "dominant skills".

i walked over to the bar and took a seat. The bartender grinned at me, "Long night, girl?"

I laughed and nodded, "Hell yeah. Can i get a drink?"

He chuckled, "Nothing too strong for you, little miss. Name's Chards by the way."

I grinned, " Hi, Chards. Cool name."

He blushed and ran a hand through his brown, curly hair, "Thanks. My Dom picked it out himself."

He set a tall glass in front of me, "Long-Island Ice Tea"

i nodded my thanks and sipped at it. It was sweet and tasted faintly of vodka and...gin?

I couldn't quite place all of what was in it.

"You like jazz?" A deep husky voice asked.

i turned to him and smiled, "Yes, i do. It's the first time i've ever hear it though." I scratched my head  in confusion, "i think?"

He tilted his head back and laughed heartily, the ball in his throat bobbing along with the stretch of his skin. i tore my eyes away from the expanse of his throat.

A glaze  of sweat was shining on the Carmel canvass of his body. I blushed. His hair was dark black, his skin a distinct... olive/caramel tone. i couldn't decide what what part of him captivated me the most. He straightened the angle of his head to meet my gaze. And all of the breath in me fled. his eyes....his eyes are what i couldn't look away from. Gold. They were a brilliant gold. The eyes of the Alpha. The King.

Sorry guys. For some reason, the capital letter 'I' will not show up at all. Very frustrating. I'm sorry for the error. Having a lot of trouble with my phone right now. Hopefully it's still good. Not a very long update for right now, but it's what I've got. Please R/R if you'd like another update. :) Little Red out!