First Day In Seatle High

It's been almost half a month since me and my family moved from Arkansas, I tell you I miss it I miss the view of the mountains the peace of nature but things happen for a reason right?Besides Washington is no different it's filled with forests and mountains and stormy cloudy weather, which I love!

Today's my first day at seatle high school and I'm not too excited it's filled with alot of crazy so called popular guys dressed like jocks and girls half dressed to seem attractive Yuck! How disgraceful.

As I walk towards the building I suddenly stumble on a motorcycle, how clumsy of me ugh just what I needed to make a fool of myself, suddenly the owner of the motorcycle showed up he looked rather handsome he wore a leather jacket with a V-neck shirt and chained leather pants with boots that have buckles on them.

He doesn't look to happy

"Hey watch where your going twerp you almost knocked over my motorcycle!"

I quickly think of an excuse

"Well maybe you should move your bike out of my way you idiot motor boy!"

Ugh what a jerk but I gotta say he's very handsome and for some reason i cant stop staring at his piercing brown eyes, c'mon Diana snap out of it! I walk away as soon as possible.

[Michaels POV]

Wow! What a snotty mouth she is! She could've knocked over my brand new motorcycle I just bought. I gotta admit she does look cute when she gets mad, I think I'm gonna have a little fun while she's here, have I mentioned what nice of a body she has?! Suddenly I hear my girlfriend Lorena yell at me.

"Michael Joseph Jackson I know for a hell of a fact you did not just check that girl out! I am your girlfriend have some respect for me!"

Me and Lorena have been dating for a year now the first couple of months were amazing until she started getting really jealous and overreacts to everything. The love light burned out but I don't want to leave her. Poor girl got nothing to look forward to in life.

"Come on Lorena I wasn't quit overreacting... Now c'mon girl we got to head in before principal banks give me detention again"

~20 Min later~

[Diana's POV - In Class]

"Alright kids now I know summer is over and your all very exciting for learning!"

*Class Boos*

"Now before I start I would like you all to welcome our new student Diana"

I quickly walk in and greet everyone and I notice the motor boy from this morning look at me with his piercing dark brown eyes. I manage to ignore him that is until Mrs.Fisher shows me my new seat.

"Now Diana the class is pretty full but your in luck. A student recently dropped out so there's an available seat for you right next to mister Jackson... mister jackson can you please raise your hand?"

He gives a smirk and gladly raises his hand pointing to the seat next to him. I settle in my seat and it wasn't a minute before he began trying to conversate with me.

"Hey cutie how you doin? I'm Michael Jackson and we're going to have fun this year" he says sarcastically with a smirk.

I ignore him.

"Look I forgive you for this morning you were right my bike was in your way" he chuckles

I ignore him still.

"Playing hard to get aren't ya baby? Alright well let the games begin honey" he says with a devious satisfied smile

~Bell Rings~

"Ok Class now remember read chapter one from your science books because there will be a pop quiz tomorrow"

I quickly gather my things and walk out as quick as I can and head straight for my locker. I look around and no sign of Michael, what the hell did he mean by let the games begin?

As I open my locker I notice a note from my locker. That's odd I don't even know anyone who can it be from?

I open it and read:

"Seems like your not the greedy type but you will fall for me and that's something I promise you well see ya around sweet cheeks ;D
Love, Michael
A.k.a Idiot motor boy

Ps: you really do have some nice cheeks (;"

I immediately cringe the paper and throw it in my locker. How dare he?! Ughh I need to ease my mind.

Suddenly I hear a snapping nd a hummy singy voice coming from down the hall. He notices me staring. Ohh no.

"Checking out something you like sweet cheeks?" He says smiling

"No! And I do not appreciate your little lovey dovey notes I know the type of person you are and I ask for you to leave me alone. Now I would like you to make them little brown eyes of yours focus on your studies instead of hotties would ya?"

He bites his bottom lip smiling as he's walking towards me letting out a chuckle.

"Wow you talk! And how nice of you to notice my eye color sweet cheeks" he says as he's slowly pushing me towards the lockers.

Suddenly I become mesmerized by his brown eyes and the way his eyeliner makes his eyes pop out, oh gosh Diana control yourself he's only playing games.

Before I knew it we were face to face his hands on my waist and I can smell his minty breath on me. Suddenly I feel weak as he's coming closer towards my lips. Oh boy.. What's he doing..?

Oh my ..

~To Be Continued~