ii

Kim stalk out of the house in annoyance. Her mother dashes after her with a lunch box in her right hand and a napkin in the other
" Hey little girl... Don't walk out on your mom like that... " she says
slowly . Katherine hand over the box to her teenage daughter, then gives a kiss to her  husband. "Take care " she whispers into his ear before walking away from them .
                             ***
Lee Jackson beam at his daughter  as he makes a U-turn into the expressway. "Hey kiddo... Your mum was just trying to be useful... Don't get mad over that. " Jackson tries to break the eeir silence.
" Dad... Am not a kid anymore for goodness sake... Am turning sixteen this summer " she blurt out furiously.
  Kim, lean against the window, pressing her cheek against it as she allows her mind to drift away from the present.  She never seems to understand her mother everyday nagging... " Kim..." Jackson calls out gently pulling Kim out of her sleep.
  Oakville Highschool  has stands above any other highschool in the region  with their well organized standards and fame.
    Kim opens the door and gives her dad a small smile... " Good bye... Thanks for the ride" she mutters before joining the crowd of students walking hasty to their various classes.
she was almost into her class when she felt a hand at her elbow 
"Hey girl... How was your night rest... Good morning " Min min the jovial best friend of Kim says as they enter the class.  " I'm fine... And you? " Min min jabs  Kim and giggles... " trust me Kim my night was... " she lifts up her hands in fantasy and grim"...fascinating... Splendid.... Hurry... Hurry... We have a class to catch up on". She announce. Min min and Kim rushes down to the lecture room only to face the crowd. The front seat were occupied  so they were left with no choice than to move to the back seat.
"see told ya... We re partially late" Min whispers. Kim sighs and pulls out her jotting kits.
              ......****