Chapter 9

Harlow🦋

A week. I've been here for a week and I've had absolutely no interaction with the people in here. No one talks. I may be an introvert, but I still like to talk to someone every now and again.

The only time I talk to someone is when my family calls or when Auden asks for something. I've tried talking to the guards. They ignore me. I don't get to talk to any of the guest that come in.

I got my bags back two days later. And I quickly executed the plan to put the mics in important places. I haven't gotten a call on the encrypted phone and I honestly don't want to.

He knows I know his name, yet he hasn't asked how I know. I have a feeling that he already knows the answer.

I've never gotten what happened the first day out of my head. His finger deep inside of me. My core pools with heat every time I think of it. And then my thighs get slick because I can't wear my underwear. I've worn this skimpy little outfit everyday and I feel more exposed than I have in my whole life.

I've finished making Auden's coffee and I'm on my way to give it to him in his office. I take one step before he comes around the corner and bumps into me.

The coffee splashes in my hands and soaks my chest, dripping down my dress and thighs. It's hot, but luckily not so hot that it burns my skin.

"S-Sorry. I'm so sorry." I look up at him and he's stares down at me. "I'll make you another one right away just give me two minutes."

I start to turn around when his hands fall on my waist and I'm immediately picked up and placed on the island counter.

"I'm sorry, Sir, I'll make you another one."

He stares at me and my breathing picks up. He tilts his head to the side and observes me.

"I-I..." I have no words.

His hand moves in slow motion, wrapping around my throat and pushing me on my back. Hands on my thighs, he pulls me closer and spreads my legs. I quickly move my hands down to cover the sight of my revealed sex. I can feel the coffee dripping in between my legs.

"No, beautiful," Auden whispers pulling my hands away. "I'm licking up every drop of spilled coffee from your body."

A whimper leaves my mouth. He chuckles and then his head dips. Starting at my thighs he licks the droplets of coffee up. He skips my opening and moves to my waist sliding my slip up as he goes.

Soft moans leave my mouth as his tongue continues it's torture. When he gets to my breast he sucks a nipple into his mouth, teasing and biting.

"Mr. Vincent."

"Fuck," he grunts against my nipple.

He moves to the next and does the same.

I feel his lips curl against my skin as he kisses back down to my opening.

His tongue comes out and flicks my throbbing clit.
My eyes glaze over and roll back. I haven't had an orgasm in so long and his tongue feels amazing against me.

"I think this is how I want my coffee served everyday," he grunts against me.

His thumb spreads my lips and his tongue dips into my opening. A moan escapes my lips and it sounds foreign to my ears. I sound needy and deprived.

"You're so delicious," he murmurs his teeth grazing my sensitive bud.

I feel my walls tighten while his tongue continues it's sensual actions. My hand comes down to run through his hair, but it's pulled back. I grab the hair tie holding his hair up and pull it out. He groans against me and I run my fingers through his hair. Pulling at his scalp.