Chapter 3: Revelation I - Val's POV

hey guys.. do I still have readers :))

This chapter would make your ideas about the story twist a little.

enjoy reading and don't forget to put your comments and suggestions.. VOTE VOTE VOTE!! 

FYI : This is Val's POV

__________________________________________________________________________________

At last it's already break time. I hated sitting there for hours doing nothing because I don't like listening to teachers especially during first days. Another thing why I want to have break already is I'm hoping that I would see my dream guy again. Hmm, do you think I'll see him again?

I walked straight to my sisters then together the three of us left the room. We walked along the corridors hoping we would see the cafeteria. Unfortunately, we got lost.

"Told you cafeteria was not this way. I think it's the other way." Pol said irritably.

"Pol, we already went there remember? And there was no sign of cafeteria." Ven said calmly probably to avoid a fight with Pol.

"Okay, fine. What do you think Val?" Pol looked at me pleadingly.

"I think we should follow a group of students and let's hope their heading for the cafeteria." I said doubtfully.

"Why haven't I thought of that?" Pol asked herself and Ven and I started laughing at her actions.

So as planned, we followed a group of students who thankfully went straight to the cafeteria. We found a place for us to sit in and put down our bags in the table. Then, we left to buy some food. I grabbed  a ham and cheese sandwich and a bottled water then paid for it. I waited for my sisters to pay their food so we can head back to our table.

Just before we got there, I saw in the table beside ours the guy I've been searching for. There he was sitting comfortably in his seat and not knowing that I have been day dreaming of him since I caught a glimpse of his looks and muscular body. I was not paying attention to what's going on around me for I was stunned by his mere presence.

BOOGSH!

"OMG! Are you okay Val?" I heard Pol's voice. Then that was when I was brought back into my senses. I was hit by a bulldozer! I was down on the floor lying then I opened my eyes to see where the bulldozer was but what I saw was my arrogant seat mate! So he was the one who bumped me so hard. Grr. It made me mad. What made me even angrier was that his food was all over my beautiful outfit!

"Mister whoever-you-are, why weren't you looking?!" Ven's voice sounded like she could kill an army. But it looked like the man was not paying any attention to any of them.

"Oh sh*t. I'm so sorry. What's your name again?" He reached out his hand to help me get up but before I could even grab a hold of it he said: "Yeah I remember now. You're the one who have an ugly nickname!" That made me burst into flames. I slapped his hand away and tried standing up myself. Luckily I did not stumble while standing up. "Look, I'm very sorry okay?" he said sincerely, I think.

"You better be." Pol's voice was very threatening to me and I think it is to him too.

When I was about to walk forward, I accidentally slipped on a banana peel that I don't know where it came from and fell backward with my butt heading straight forward on the floor. But before I could even fell, someone grabbed me from behind. I looked at the person who grabbed me and there I was standing face-to-face with my dream guy. You can't actually call it standing because I'm practically leaning on him and I just tried to turn my head so I can get a view of who he was. 

"I'm really sorry. I did not mean to bump in to you but if you're paying attention to the things around you you'll probably know that I've been shouting at you to step out of my way." he said that a bit irritated.

"Well mister Krisantimo if I'm not mistaken, your apology is not accepted because you ruined my outfit!" I shouted at him angrily.

"Here!" He opened his wallet and throw a handful of money at my face. "It's to make you stop talking non-sense and to tell you honestly, your outfit deserved it." He walked away. My sisters went after him just to give him the piece of their minds. God I'm so angry at him that I haven't even remembered that I was still leaning at my dream guy. I only remembered when he started talking.

"Wow, that was such a nice guy." he said that sarcastically.

"Yeah. I agree on that. Well, I think I need to head home and get changed but I don't think I'll make it in time for my next subject."

"Uhm, you can change at my place if you want. It's just a few blocks from here and I'm pretty sure we have clothes there that would fit your size." he offered sincerely unlike Krisantimo.

"Well, I really don't go with strangers."

"Oh yeah. Pardon me. I'm Charles Garcia and I'm the captain of the basketball's team here. I also have good reputation when it comes to girls so I know that you're safe with me. Of course, you can always turn down my offer if you don't trust me enough." He said while holding out his hand for me to shake them.

I grabbed his hand and I introduced myself. I told him my name and course. I also accepted his offer so I told my sisters about it. They wanted to come but I told them not to because our next class is going to start in a few minutes. If I bring them with me we might not make in time and they would be late with me which I don't want to happen. They told me to take care of myself. They also told Charles to not lay a hand on me. You see, they're very protective.

We left the school and went to Charles' house. On the way to his house I can't believe that I'm walking side by side with my dream guy.  I did not regret liking him when I saw him passed our classroom when that Krisantimo guy appeared. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that Krisantimo was my dream guy but nope he's not. It was Charles whom I saw when the door burst open. I saw him walking the corridors just outside our room and though I haven't stared at him that long because Krisantimo-guy was blocking the door, I really liked him a lot since that moment.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Well, that's it for now. hihi. have I fooled you??  hmmm.. more revelations to come! wait until the next chapter. Please vote and comment! :D