Canada x Reader: You can see me?

You were up all night trying to figure out what to do with your life. So when you went to the world meeting you slept through the whole thing. You felt like you were being watched when you got home. You looked around and saw a little polar bear standing there. "Are you (Y/N)?" the little bear asked. Startled, you nodded your head. "Come with me." It said. You followed it to your backyard to see someone standing there. "(Y/N)?" "Yes?" you questioned. He gasps then hugs you. "So you can see me!" You were so surprised, your face red, you slowly pull away after like what seemed like forever. You see it's Canada; your biggest crush of all time. "Uh Canada?" He looks at you and his face is a bit pink. "Yeah (Y/N)?" You shift a little. "Do you like anyone?" You look down. "Yes, I do." You look up at him and he walks over to you. His hand meets your face. "I like you, (Y/N). You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met." Your eyes widen and your face goes a bright red. His face gets closer to yours. You get closer to his and your lips meet. You have always dreamed of this moment but this is even better than your imagination could get. You both pull away to get some air. He smiles and says "Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" "Yes Canada."

~LATER~

America greets you and Canada at the world meeting. "Dude! Canada, I can't believe you're dating (Y/N)! I'm almost jealous!" You giggle. "I couldn't be happier." You say. ~END~