Look What You Made Me Do

The young woman dabbed a tissue to her nose. The bleeding had almost stopped. She was confronted by the man that she'd come to know as Leviathan, the indigo haired man, and his brother Mammon, a white haired gentleman with tan skin. She had retrieved her clothes from the wash beforehand and was now dressed in her tank top and signature suit.

"So... you're a mortal?" Leviathan asked.

"Yes," Emily and the two were conspiring in the kitchen. Emily had gotten herself some food, as she hadn't had a chance to eat dinner before she was taken to the Devildom.

"Listen, I know what you're thinking. Yes, it's me, the avatar of Greed, the great Mammon," the tan gentleman stated with a smirk.

"I've never heard of either of you," she said, finally throwing away her bloodied tissue and poking some demonic vegetables around on her plate.

"You're not very religious, are you?" Levi asked.

"I'm more about keeping my stuff, my stuff. So, if you'll excuse me..." She got up, finishing off her food. She rinsed off the dish and placed it in the sink. She'd come back for that later.

"You smell tasty," a hulking figure appeared behind her. He placed his hands on on either side of her, blocking her exit routes. She took a few deep breaths and turned around. This man was massive in muscle composition, his eyes were a gorgeous violet, and his hair was ginger like a fox.

"Beel, meet..." Mammon then looked to Emily, forgetting her name.

"Emily," she said, looking away from him.

"Meet Emily. She's a human, can you beleive it?" Mammon finished.

"You smell like pie," Beel stated, his eyes boring into her hazel ones.

"Sh-shampoo..." was all she could mutter.

"Beel get off of her," Levi then stood up, his chair screeching against the floor.

Beel backed off and both him and Emily looked to Levi. Mammon was holding back a snarky laugh as Levi's face was a bright pink on anger.

"Why are you so pissy?" Mammon asked, beginning to laugh hysterically.

"She HAS to be Yupina from Missions of Love! Right? She's the inspiration, the reincarnation of Yukina Himuro!" Levi went off.

Emily looked at him, taken aback by this. She had no idea what he was talking about. She instead, decided to scoot out from behind Beel and lean against the table for a split second.

"I'm going to head to bed," and she left the room.

She felt her hearts pace quicken immensely at Beel's actions. It felt like her heart was about to explode out of her chest. When she reached her room she fell onto her bed with a sigh. She did smell particularly good.

She checked her D.D.D. in hopes of a distraction. She went to an app called Devilgram. There was a select few people on the site. This included Diavolo, a set of brothers that included Levi, Beel, and Mammon, and... angels?! She sat up quickly. If she could have an angel help her, she could most likely find a way back to her realm.

She looked at some of the profiles when she discovered a moderately handsome young man. He was called Barbatos. She hesitated to text him. She turned the question over in her mind for so long, she fell asleep.

"Hey Emily," it was an unfamiliar voice.

Emily looked around, her entire world dark, a spotlight on her.

"Who's there?" She called, her voice echoing.

The spotlight suddenly shot a thin branch from her circle, into the darkness. Another person was light up. She had dark hair and light blue eyes. Her face was oval and freckles dotted her cheeks. She wore mint colored scrubs and held her hands behind her back, not saying a word.

Another string of light branched from her spotlight, and the other girl's. Another young woman was lit up. Her hair was a mass of dark tight curls, her eyes dark brown. Emily swallowed and looked down, away from them. Any time she tried to speak, her throat felt raw, as if she was holding back sobs.

The two young ladies in the light did not say a word, not did they move. When Emiky struggled to speak, the light slowly faded into a dark blue. Shadows cast over the two women like prison bars. They were then devoured by the darkness. Emily breathed rapidly in her nightmare. Looking down she saw the glass jar. That cursed jar.

Emiky sat up, gasping for a breath, holding herself tightly. Her heart began to calm down. She hadn't had that dream in quite a while... So why had it resurfaced now? She put a hand to her head and fell back against her covers.

"Nightmares Darling?" A voice caused her to scoot away suddenly. She turned and saw an unfamiliar face. His hair was a dirty blonde and his eyes... almost pinkish.

"My Dear, I am Asmodeus the Avatar of Lust," he reached a hand forward and stroked Emily's face. She said nothing.

"I'm her to erase all the pain you've endured," his body moved above her and she was frozen in place. He laid atop her, his arms wrapped around her neck.

"Considering you're a human, you don't look too bad," Asmodeus began, "A bit elegant, chic if you will."

"What do you want?" Emily asked, her heart slamming against her innards.

Asmodeus sat up, propping hinself up with his hands, looming over Emily. His eyes glowed vibrantly and he leaned down towards her face. She felt his breath on her lips and she put her hands against his chest in a pathetic attempt to refuse whatever was happening. She swallowed nervously and she suddenly felt soft lips on her own. After a few moments, she sank into a dark abyss of slumber. Asmodeus pulled away from her, brushing her hair back. His normally approachable face now filled with a darkness. He got off of the young woman, and left the room.